As we inch closer and closer to training camp and preseason games, the news around the Boston Celtics just keeps flowing in! Doc Rivers talked about leaving, Danny Ainge talked about Rajon Rondo, Mike Dyer talked about a lot of things, we brought on new writers, etc. etc.. There was just so much activity this week you might've missed while reading about how much of a bitter old man Sam Vincent is and how much Frankie Sanders loved Cadillacs.
For your viewing pleasure...
- Camp questions: Does a Brandon Bass for Omer Asik trade work for both sides?
- Camp questions: Can someone give Kris Humphries a hug?
- Camp questions: What is Jared Sullinger's ceiling?
- A Look Into Avery Bradley's Future With the Celtics
- Camp questions: Should we be worried about Kelly Olynyk's foot injury?
- Let Me Hear It: The 2013-14 Celtics entrance music tournament
- Camp questions: Will Avery Bradley's offense ever catch up to his defense?
- What the Hell Happened to...Sam Vincent?
- Tony Allen set to go one-on-one with Grizzlies owner
- Doc admits he left because he couldn't stomach another rebuild
- Doc haunted over 2010 Finals loss
- What the Hell Happened to...Frankie Sanders?
- Danny Ainge says he won't let go of Rajon Rondo, talks trade rumors
- Danny Ainge suggests a December return for Rondo; would "be shocked" if he plays opening night
- Sullinger has pretrial hearing Monday, motion to remove stay away order
- Sean Grande to Toucher and Rich: Rondo will be better off without Doc
- Brad Stevens says Rondo progressing, Wallace to report today, Bradley to start at point guard?
- Jeff Green gets Miami Heat fan to get rid of his gear
- It's Official: Celtics jump to 98.5 The Sports Hub
- Rajon Rondo's knee treatment is... well, odd
- Phil Pressey has a chance to start on opening night
Michael Saver 9/29/2013 11:00:00 AM Tweet