An exciting new season is upon us and we're looking to add to our Celtics Life team.
Are you an aspiring journalist, a graphic designer, a comedian or just a rabid Celtics fan? We're looking for all of the above!
Here are the requirements and how to apply.
CelticsLife Daily Writer
- Must be able to post once a day (this is most important, these do not have to be long columns but short blog posts are fine)
- Must be very knowledgeable about the Celtics and the NBA
- Must be able to provide unique and insightful analysis
- Must have experience writing, either in your own blog, or for any level of newspaper/website, etc. School essays don't count.
- If you DON'T have experience writing, other relevant experience includes graphic design (want to make wallpapers or funny graphics for us?) or video experience (putting together highlight videos, etc). In addition any experience in the media whether it radio or TV is acceptable.
- Not required but will help: Working knowledge of the NBA salary cap and Xs and Os of the game
How to apply:
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us a little about yourself, but please don't send a life story. Tell us your relevant experience and what your current schedule/availability is like.
- Include a SHORT writing sample about a current Celtics news item or topic of interest. Please keep under a page. Just a paragraph or two is fine.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!