A lot can happen in seven days. Last Sunday, the Celtics were 0-3, and then just as quick they were 0-4. Now they're coming off a huge upset win over the Miami Heat and their third straight win. The mood this week in Celtics Nation is completely different from last week, unless you want the Celtics to draft in the top three and contend for a championship anytime soon, but that's another post!
In adddition to the winning streak, we also heard Gerald Wallace whine to the media, and Ray Allen talk about how Pierce and KG are still angry with him. Great Week!
- Celtics lose a close one to the Pistons; fall to 0-3 on the year
- Celtics fall to 0-4 in Memphis
- Recap: Celtics get their first win of the season in a 97-87 win over Utah
- Celtics defeat Magic: Win streak at 2
- Boston Celtics defeat the Heat 111 to 110 on a buzzer beater
- CelticsLife Live: The ultimate "trade or keep Rondo" showdown
- Afternoon Delight: Tank Me!
- Dwayne Wade's new sock line is even sillier than you imagined
- Green Envy: What Jazz Fans Said - 11/6
- Afternoon Delight: Ainge rips Stevens after win over the Jazz
- Timberwolves offering “Ladies Night Out” giveaway for game vs. Celtics
- Green Envy: What the Magic Fans Said - 11/8
- Green Envy: What Heat fans said 11/9
- Wiggins Watch: Celtics gain very early pole position in race for top pick
- Why on Earth isn't Kris Humphries playing?
- If you think this is tanking, you're not paying attention
- Advanced stats say Celtics one of the best defensive teams in basketball so far - credit to Brad Stevens?
- Eye on the draft: The debuts of Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker and Julius Randle
- The Curious Case of Gerald Wallace
- Gerald Wallace seems pretty pissed about not being a starter
- Now Gerald Wallace is kind of OK with coming off of the bench
- Garnett already questioning role in Brooklyn
- Ray Allen on playing the new look Celtics: 'I have no emotional attachment'
- Ray Allen hasn't heard from Paul Pierce or Kevin Garnett since summer of 2012; "No duh," says all Celtics fans
Michael Saver 11/10/2013 11:06:00 AM Tweet Edit