So, as you all well know, the NFL has also been in a lockout. As a result, one of the league's biggest characters, Chad Ochocinco, seemed to get bored pretty fast.

Ochocinco tried out for a MLS soccer team, tried his hand at professional bull riding, recently rode shotgun with NASCAR driver Jeff Burton and plans to soon wrestle an alligator. So, it may only be a matter of time before someone in the NBA goes on some similar exploits.

Dwight Howard and Gilbert Arenas already seem pretty bored and Ron Artest is changing his name to Metta World Peace, which he acknowledged was inspired by Ochocinco's name change.

So, which Celtic do you think is most likely to have some crazy lockout exploits out of boredom? I think you can probably guess who I think it'll be. Poll after the jump..

That's right. My guess is the massage therapist.

Mike Saver 7/02/2011 08:45:00 AM Edit

My vote goes to the Big Baby Davis :)

2. Closetheconquistadooronthewayout says:

haha i also voted for the massage therapist. because of his name.

3. DH says:

If Big Baby gets really bored, maybe we can get him to keep the lockout beard blog for us!

Hey, we could get Baby to work for Celticslife ;) JR, have you got his number? :))

5. AD says:

I feel like Arroyo would be bored even if there wasn't a lockout……I mean, have you even ever seen this man with a basketball, or does he just wear a jersey?

AD- shut the fuck up

thanks to jerry sloan for ruining his NBA career.

7. AD says:

hey, hey, hey, it was joke man. no need for the strong language…or sub-par highlight reel. ;-)

8. QD says:

Lol, BBD shouldn't have been a choice, it's too easy to pick him. I mean when there is no lockout we get the youtube dougie and everything else he does. Jeff Green is somewhere yelling "timber" so he's busy as well.

I picked PP. I mean the guy is already making vids of himself stuck in traffic, and riding around NY in bicycle cabs, can't be any more bored than that.

9. QD says:

LOL, Vladimir Shulman has the 2nd most votes.

As I read the first page I said to myself if Arroyo's in the poll I'm voting for him. But as soon as I saw Ed Lacerte it was a no-brainer

11. I'm surprised no one voted for Steve Markos. It's a sure thing that guys going to do something crazy atleast. Whether or not he beats everyone else to it is up for debate?

I loved AD's response to the anonymous Arroyo fan boy.

13. shelbyl says:

I'd like to remind you all that KG already did a crazy cereal commercial.

14. Big Baby is always bored, even in the season, even in a game. no contest.

Big baby better stay with the c's he would of been a thought of being the 6th man of the year if he hadn't gotten hurt at the end of the year

16. Garnett may get bored the fastest but big baby will become bored the fattest.