You have to go with Delonte and Semih in this 2-on-2 match-up. Delonte is the better all around player than Von and as you can see by the video, Harangody has no chance defending a 7 footer. Would love to see more 2-on-2 videos. Ray & Shaq vs. Pierce & JO? Who you got?  What about Nate & KG vs Rondo & Baby?

After the jump Doc checks in after Sunday's practice.

JR 10/24/2010 03:34:00 PM Edit

Considerin Harangody is like 6'5 lol

2. As I posted in my article from Twitter, Delonte and Von Wafer got a bit testy with each other. Delonte blew past Wafer twice and Wafer was getting mad and Delonte yelled at him "Then do something about it!" Lawrence Frank had to step in and tell them to cool it cause the media was there. I'm with Delonte. If you don't want a player blowing past you, learn to play defense.

Kyle Weaver just got cut by the Bulls. Does he interest anyone?

Amen,FLCelticsfan

Wafer is just a place holder until Delonte returns from his 10 game suspension for sleeping with the King with No Ring's mother... I mean gun charges.

This comment has been removed by the author.

can't watch the videoo:(

Semih vs. Luke doesn't make much sence to me but I'd root for Luke.

Btw in the above match-ups I propose, I think both matches would be close, but I'm going with the Ray/Shaq and KG/Nate combos.

I dont like D. West and Von Wafer going at it like that. What's up with that? Not cool. D. West should show him the things he needs to know on D-fence... instead of exposing it bye blowing past him.

11. I think that is just Delonte's way of trying to challenge him to get better. Chris Forsberg said that when Wafer is out there playing in the 5 on 5's and Delonte's on the bench he's constantly calling out encouragement and instructions for Wafer. Wafer needs to work on his defense.

Yeah. I totally agree. I am excited about what Wafer can do, and I feel like he is the outcast on the BBM (The Mob). I hope they do like you say and help him out. It seems like the Media talks down about Wafer and you never see him laughing with the boys, I think he will end up being big for us at some point.

Just want Wafer to feel welcome!

Wafer totally seems like the outcast right now, but remember T.A. was in his shoes at this point last season. If you perform people will come around.

15. Wafer was upset with Chris Forsberg's article. Here is what he said on Twitter

"Chris Forsberg in that article u made it sound like dwest was jus killing me no sir we was goin at it stat the facts sir thank u"

Have to feel for the kid. He knows that he is going to have to fight for everything on this team.

Good find FL on the Wafer tweet.

17. And this from Alex Kennedy

"West has gotten into skirmishes with multiple teammates in Boston. One player said that 'it's obvious when he hasn't taken his medicine.'"

So, we shouldn't be too hard on Wafer. I watched the video on CSN and Delonte was definitely aggressive. He was dipping his shoulder and hitting Wafer hard. Would have been a foul for sure in a game.

18. ronit07 says:

HMM GOOD ARTICLE OR NOTE..I WOULD LOVE TO SEE VON STEP IT UP BIG TIME AND BE OUR NEW SHORT BUT IMPROVED POSEY THAT WE MISS ALOT AND HOPE TONY ALLEN HAS A NICE TIME PLAYING WITH THE GRIZ BUT IN TIME I THINK HE WILL MISS AND REGRET HIS DECISION.BANNER 18 HERE WE COME