I called out the TD Garden's fans for their lackadaisical attitude in the Game 3 blowout at the hands of the Cavs.  If you read the comments in that article, you'll also know I commended them for their effort in Game 4.  After obliterating Cleveland last night, the Celtics are now 1 win away from getting back to the Eastern Conference Finals.

The Cavs' confidence is becoming questioned.  The city of Cleveland is notorious for having teams with high expectations that come up short.  This arrogant bunch of dancing buffoons like Mo Williams and Lebron James are about to choke again.  The obnoxious Sideshow Bob and his flopping display is about to be sent home, proving once again that floppers can only go so far.  Hopefully Delonte West's sentence can become expedited and he can serve some jail time or some time at a halfway house similar to Gilbert Arenas for his gun-toting incident.

All of this has the chance to be finished off this Thursday night.

The Celtics need to get off to a great start to exacerbate the Cavs' doubts and permanently shatter that confidence.  If the Celtics build a lead, LeBron's free agency plans may start to dance in their heads.

It STARTS with the fans.  Bring that playoff intensity fevered pitch you're capable of and you can help will the Celtics to victory.  It's the beauty of the home court in the playoffs.  Bring it from the very start and don't wait for the Celtics to trigger it.  You're on the verge of accomplishing something no one thought you would, and one step closer to that 18th Championship banner.  Let's go Celtics fans.  Do your part to help make this the final game of this series and to eliminate these jerks from Cleveland once again.

Let me hear it!!!

tb727 5/12/2010 11:39:00 AM Edit

1. rico says:

well said unfortanatley i live in london so wont be there cheering but il be here cheering my ass off lool go C's

2. Nice work, TB. I am going to attempt to get into the game. If I do, I will yell for you.

3. Agreed, we have to start fast and crush their confidence early.

4. ThomasJ says:

You can see a serious confidence in the Celtic eyes, especially the vets. I'm sure LBJ will come out like he's possessed after all the criticism he's hearing after his game 5 performance. Weathering that with a strong start and the crowd rocking would break them and we could see game 6 '08 again.

Haha thanks Mike, please do! My yelling from my living room in NJ is great, but doesn't quite do what it needs to.

6. Dave says:

As a Cleveland fan, I'm telling you the Garden could be filled with mute folks with no arms and the Cavs aren't winning Game 6.

It's a depressing time here in Ohio and most of us just can't wait for this series to be over sometime around 8:22 p.m. Thursday when Boston takes a 19-6 lead.

7. Sebastian S. says:

Only god (and my wife) know, how much I want that our Celtics win this final one. I´m living in Chile, if it helps i will yell as much i can from my living room.

Just finish it now.

Same here from Cracow, Poland. I will sure shout, dance and celebrate if he rip the Cavs tomorrow.

Saludos a Chile, Sebastian! :)

I also like the fact that some good fans from Cleveland also participate here. Class fans are awesome

I agree Bohemian. Fans with class are always welcome.
    I'd go to the game but I have to be at work. lol

That's true Bohemian, classy Cavs fans are appreciated. Unlike the "Tickle Me Elbow" thread ;-)

Simmons said in his podcast that if the Garden Crowd is equivalent to the 2008 Game 6 vs the Flakers, that no matter how well LeBron plays, Boston won't lose. Very poignant.

Oh man that would be awesome if we just destroyed the Cavs like that final game against the Lakers in '08.