JR 5/14/2010 01:03:00 AM Edit

1. Gerald says:

I'm a hardcore Celtic fan, but I honestly feel bad about LBJ. twice in a row of being on top of the regular season, twice MVP, plus major additions in the roster this year (Shaq, Jamison) and a recall of Big Z... and still falling short. I don't think they'd even survive Orlando if they advanced...

But they didn't.. BOSTON DID ;)'An we're in the Present Moment Baby. Let's Rock the Magic!!!

I don't feel bad at all about Lebron. He gets all the help from the league, referees...and his own team is pretty damn good. No excuses for him. He and his team failed.

Go C'S!!!!!

He didn't say it himself but him being constantly equaled to MJ just got me offensive. Plus you can see that even though he got a triple double, he still came up short against Rondo's triple double. Who is the big star now?

We are a team, we are ubuntu again. If we keep this in mind and play as we have during the playoffs then nobody can stop us. For real! Go C's! Let's get #18!

I don't feel sorry for James at all. I am sick of hearing about him.

The crew. Pic posted by Ray Allen via twitter.
    awesome.

7. ThomasJ says:

I don't feel sorry for James but the fact is no one (MJ,Magic,Bird,Bean,Shaq,Duncan,Wade and on)has won it without another STAR on the team. James has never played with another star player or really good one. He has never played for a good coach, either.

TLC needs to be ready for Orlando. We will need his and Perk's defense and fouls vs. Howard