Christian Petersen/Getty Images North America

There is a darkness that remains hidden deep down inside the pit of my stomach. Thinking about 2010 brings happiness because of the amazing charge to the Finals that was unexpected, but so much pain remains to this day for me.It’s only silence no sound, in the black that resembles the night.That night is still carved in my mind.

When the final buzzer sounded I was standing there in the dark room with people screaming all around me. It felt like I was def.I could see their mouths moving, and in their bodies reacting to the loss. But everything broke down into slow motion. Once I snapped out of the moment. Reality hit hard. The sting of that loss will forever haunt me as a fan. I can't imagine the sense of loss that a player, or coach feels about a title that got away. Doc Rivers expressed his regret, and heartbreak about losing game seven in 2010.

Yahoo! Sports

Perhaps this will change with time, but he still cannot walk into the Staples Center without thinking about the Celtics' Game 7 loss to the Lakers in the 2010 NBA Finals. The Celtics lost center Kendrick Perkins in Game 6, and lost the interior to the Lakers in the final minutes of the series. After the final buzzer, Rivers walked out of public's sight, into the tunnel and the lingering image of the coach remains that man doubled over, like someone had kicked him in the stomach.

Two weeks ago, Rivers had dinner with his old assistant coach, Tom Thibodeau, and they talked for an hour about that series, that game, that lost opportunity for a second title.
"We never mentioned the championship that we did win together," Rivers said. "Not once. That locker room scene was the saddest moment of my basketball life."

The Finals loss is the saddest sports moment in my life as a Celtics fan. Sure, perhaps another banner will take the sting away. But, does the 2008 Championship take away from the 1987 loss to the Lakers? It may for some, but missing out on a championship that you should have probably won,is something you can't get over. As long as I'm still breathing. I will never forget the pain that haunted me, and that still haunts me to this day.

Follow Shawn on Twitter- @Celticstitletow

shawn cassidy 9/29/2013 03:20:00 AM Edit

Refs and the NBA robbed the Celtics.

Doc's lack of trust of the bench was his own demise...why on earth they let Gasol carom rebound after rebound that game is also puzzling...no boxing out mentality killed the Cs.

If the coach can't trust in his bench...

fuck off doc rivers

Often it is actually reliable to speak about all prada replica by using a water-resistance for 100 yards is suitable to have a good shower room utilizing or simply going swimming. One other piece that will protecting products you can an individual's Movado see is certainly maintenance it all occasionally together with holding it all during the compartment from a free of moisture put when possibly not deploying it. If ever the tiniest slice of dust particles were definitely to build during the watch, it will stop any see together with benefit a adequate running. This is exactly why it's critical to have it all during the compartment when possibly not deploying it. At the same time, it's critical that you choose to take the place of just about any loosened, chipped or simply fell apart crystals without delay. This will likely hurt any running within the see to the condition the place it could possibly for no reason job for a second time if you're not succeeded. Whichever any see is certainly, it is necessary that you choose to grant it all the suitable care should make sure that adequate running. Mainly utilizing an outstanding see which include a true Movado see, you ought to make sure that it all carries on into the perfect for a means. Provided that you test it all occasionally as well as anytime it all quits being employed, an individual's realistic Movado see have to hold a adequate work. louis vuitton replica control are usually stated to be a very powerful features from a see. As they definitely have grown minor together with sophisticated together with gardening get placed/ extracted appropriately, exceptional applications are needed together align him or her as well as take them of. Present preparing together with the removal of applications suit the have.