I'm about to dump you Rick Fox

Won't be too much any current Celtics news during the lockout, so we'll have to keep you entertained with the past (expect tb727 to leave a clickable link to the WTHHT index in the comments) and other random stuff like Eliza Dushku. Feel free to vent on the lockout in the comments section.

I like her eyes in this one

JR 7/01/2011 02:48:00 AM Edit

1. Waleed says:

This FRIKKEN sucks man, no celtics for a season will make me explode. In a more positive look on it, there will be a lot more family time for the players, more rehab time, more preparation time, and more time to build ... I'm gonna die ...

2. Waleed says:

Forgot to add, I hope this wont be a long lockout to affect negatively ...

I LIKE HER BOOOOBS.. :)

lol at the pics

5. kibitzer says:

beautiful, even our local basketball channel can't show NBA games post-1993. NBA.com looks like a failed webpage design I did in high school, so if I play 2k11 now, will the game crash?

Woo hoo love it!

Cause you all want to know about Larry Robinson and AJ Wynder and Dave Popson and Hank Finkel and Wayne Kreklow and Dontae' Jones are doing!

CHECK IT OUT! What the Hell Happened To?

7. YouGotRondo'd says:

nba owners and players need to stop being so damn greedy and agree to a deal real soon. they're making themselves look like douchebags right now cause they can't even come to an agreement about money, while some people who have much, much, MUCH, lower paying jobs and are struggling to get by. you don't see McDonalds being locked out and all the owners and employees having to argue over how they get paid, what they get paid, etc.

They need to solve this issue, that SHOULDN'T EVEN BE AN ISSUE, ASAP. This is pathetic and it disturbs me to no end. fuck this.

Eliza, I didn't know you were a Celtics fan!

Damn she's hot...we need basketball STERN!!

9. QD says:

Rick Fox made her become a C's fan cause this is the only team he ever played for that mattered. Lol.