JR 6/10/2011 11:00:00 AM Edit

who ever made this clearly has ADD and never watched basketball until these finals

My memory isn't the best, but it does go back a year ago when LeBron completely disappeared for the Cavs against the Celtics. You remember that right? Or are you simply the typical Miami douche bag fan who just started following the NBA this year?

he was actually pretty good for the first 3 round....then he chose to disappear.....
    Lets all blame it on Rashard Lewis

4. This is great! I love it! But the tickle me Elbow is still the best!

5. lol - Anon is an angry Heat Fan.

GREAT pic! (clapping icon) LOL!!

6. erik says:

LeBron will be a monster in Games 6 and 7 and the Heat will win.

7. Rafael Addison says:

Entertaining

8. DH says:

Great picture. I also find it funny how many Heat fans come on to this site as well as Laker Nation and other teams' websites and complain. Just goes to show you that Heat fans are not competent enough to start their own websites. Or the sites that are out there are so bad that their fans have to come elsewhere to gripe.

Don't let yourself reach the top, that the key to staying thirsty my friends. LOL!

10. Conquistador says:

I think its a funny picture, though I do wish (purely as a fan of the sport in general) that he was performing better. I'd rather see LeBron lose after playing his best than playing his worst..Makes the Mav's victory that much sweeter to beat an outstanding opponent instead of a fucking ghost.

This is one of the best in storied history of Celtslife Photoshops! Instant classic!