Caught this pic floating around Celtics Life's facebook community. I love stuff like this. Obviously it was done before news of 'Sheed's waiving, but who knows? Maybe he comes back to play the final couple months (kinda like he did last season... I kid I kid.) At least in the movies something like that might happen. I could just photoshop Nate's face over 'Sheed's because I'd think he would feel bummed to be slighted here. Marquis wasn't available because of a conflict with Avatar 2 and Scalabrine was surprisingly absent despite starring in many films. Click on the image to see the full size.

JR 8/12/2010 02:42:00 AM Edit

Big baby in a hat! Hahaha. I was laughing 'till I saw Perk. Dude looks like a true murderer. Now I wonder when was the photo of him taken? Before or after the injury?

2. Good stuff! Love that Perk is included (unlike on the banner) I can't wait for the season to start! Perk always looks serious when he is playing basketball but if you see him with Little Perk, he is all smiles.

3. Karl says:

Nicely done!

In the movie they're all supposed to be old- so Rondo and Davis need to come out. Please insert Finley and Tyrone Lue

Where's Norman to complain

Oh man FL. If someone could edit the banner with Perk included I'd definitely put that up. Others can attest that I'm a huge fan (to the point where I'd get into with others when they started dogging him in game chats). But right now I'm still the hunt for Rondo's right arm. lol.

Regarding the real movie the Expendables, I have a feeling its going to be horrible. But then again if its really horrible it might actually end up being a fun watch. lol.

double o'neal,baby shaq,and a huge shaq????plus sheed n perkins.n the big 4 rondo allen pierce and KG...GO celtics GO!!

8. Perk has THE best game face in the biz! He never cracks. I'm not sure he smiled when they won the championship. Now THAT'S hardcore!(lol)I love Perk. Hope he rehabs quick and gets back to the floor asap.

9. aren says:

go lakers baby all the way