JR 3/15/2010 11:03:00 PM Edit

"How stupid can you be these referees?" lol. I love Tommy.

Why is it exactly, that he got the T?

3. ThomasJ says:

A nice alternative from the ESPN feed I had to listen to with major dork Mike Breen(who I've always felt is right there with Dick Stockton as annoying, insightless, lame play-by-play guys) babbling in disgust at what he apparently deemed unnecessary.

4. Karl says:

I love it! Did he seriously get a T? I thought basketball was supposed to be a game and fun was involved. People pay good money to see plays like that. Keep it up Nate!

5. Three Toe says:

The T was for hanging on the rim. Too bad we were on the other side of the court for this.

Ooh Thomas J NO WAY is Breen as bad as Stockton lol! Breen at least has an idea of the players and the games, Stockton you feel like is on a different planet when he's announcing.

7. ThomasJ says:

Yeah I guess Stockton is worse than Breen. I just can't handle how Breen is just useless and then pipes up with dumb sh*t like his criticism of that dunk. He just has no purpose for me, offers nothing. I'd trade him for Spanarkel.

The worst for me now is Breen moderating Van Gundy and Jackson. I used to think they were funny but they are make Bill Walton sound reasonable. Between Van Gundy saying LeBron is the best passer ever and "grown man move" Jackson absolutely swooning over Bean, it's gotten ridiculous.

Well Spanarkel's a color guy, like Tommy whereas Breen's a play by play guy, like Mike. I'd take Ian Eagle over Breen. Eagle started doing some national games a few years ago but then stopped for some reason.

I'm probably in the minority but I find Van Gundy somewhat amusing. Maybe I just like his sense of humor but I actually find myself laughing out loud at some of the stuff he says. Jackson's useless as far as I'm concerned- no need for him at all.

This is inspiring me to write an article with a poll on who is the worst national announcer lol.

9. ThomasJ says:

I know Spanarkel is color, but my point was I'd trade Breen for anyone who speaks English. He adds nothing to the game. Do we really need someone to say nice shot, bad shot, good pass, bad pass?

I've found Van Gundy hilarious but lately it seems like he got the memo from Stern.

Oh you don't like "BANG!" either from Breen lolol?

You may be right about Van Gundy, need to pay more attention...

And btw Spanarkel's God as far as I'm concerned, I'd love to see him replace Tommy somehow after Tommy retires.