- Any player named to the All-Star team (injured or not) is represented in this chart. Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul, Brandon Roy, and Allen Iverson will not play.
- The player with the highest salary who did not make the All-Star team is Tracy McGrady. His salary of $23,239,561 leads the NBA. If he doesn't play again this season then McGrady would have made $500,000 for every minute he's played this year.
- The player with the highest PER who did not make the All-Star team is Kevin Love whose player efficiency rating is 22.71 which is 12th in the NBA and puts him in between Kobe Bryant and Brandon Roy.
- Greg Oden will finish the season with a PER of 23.43 which is currently 8th in the NBA.
- Among the 12 players who will dress for each team, only 6 from the East and 5 from the West actually beat the linear trend line.