Also ESPN's Marc Stein is reporting "No Deal."
It was not immediately clear, sources said, if three-way trade involving Hornets, Lakers and Rockets is merely snagged or in jeopardy

One source close to the three-team Chris Paul trade talks just told http://ESPN.com: "The deal is off."

JR 12/08/2011 08:57:00 PM Edit

You have to be shitting me, do I retract my article now lol?

2. Comcast says:

Still time to sign up for League Pass tb727!

Btw this is what should've happened with the Buffoon's original trade of Gasol!

I just don't understand why the Rockets would even want Gasol's mammoth contract along with his aging body. Not to mention giving up their two best players for him. I thought this deal (Odom, martin, scola) to the hornets was actually a decent package though.

With that being said, I am extremely happy the deal is off. I can't even put a team like that together (if they were to acquire Dwight) on NBA 2k12.

This is going to, as much as I hate it, into the same fiasco as Melo... sigh

Haha laker fakers not this time you aint gettin no superstar. Btw is any one else dissapointed at the way Ainge is handling this franchise as of now. Honestly, i dont question the perkins trade cuz green has much more positives, but the way he treats rondo, our future right now, is horrible. I mean here you have a guy that barely complains, hustles, brings energy to your team and accepted less money so you can make a better team, and then u go out and take a big dump on him and try to trade him in any way possible. On top of that, you try to cover it up and say, "Rondo Rondo hes our man, but if he cant do it, chris paul sure as Fu@# can!"

6. ryan M says:

with the cp3 la trade being killed by the league does this mean danny ainge can give it another go and try landing cp3 ? or no?

No. No big market teams can trade for New Orleans Hornets/Chris Paul because they're NBA-owned.

I'm disappointed in Danny too. He says Rondo's such a great player....why do they need to replace him? It's really not smart on his part.