I'm healthy!
Boston Herald:
“I believe that conditioning-wise, I can go a lot further,” he said. “You can’t control injuries and things like that, but physically, if it comes down to pure strength — quads, legs, core, upper body — I’m a hell of a lot stronger.”

“I’ve been challenged all my life,” said O’Neal. “This ain’t nothing new. If I was afraid of this challenge, I’d have left. It ain’t about no money. I’m not playing for money. This is all pride. This is all pride.”

He certainly sounds like a Celtic.

Jermaine actually looked really good in spurts last season. But the spurts part is the key word there. He only played in 29% of the Celtics games.

O'Neal also mentioned in the article that after last season, he considered having left wrist surgery and retiring.

Mike Saver 12/09/2011 11:02:00 AM Edit

1. Three Toe says:

Im officially happy about this. I liked what JO was able to do when he was healthy, but you always have to be worried in the back of your mind with this guy on your roster.

Well, even if he isn't, he better stand up and back up the talk.
    good pic, He looks so small next to Shaq's leg.

3. I would still rather have Troy Murphy, the White Wonder, back and thrust into the starting role. I really liked the ways he wasn't able to contribute at all. He could be really valuable in garbage time.

4. Stanky Rudy says:

Does anybody really care? He comes off the bench if he moves at all. Glad to see he's still got that fire but he's gotta prove it physically.

oh god, did Troy Murphy even play last season? I can't even remember!

who's Troy Murphy again?

7. I'm excited for Jermaine this season, he was really hurt from the very start of last year and never got a flow. In the playoffs he impressed me with his defense. Team needs depth behind him but i like Jermaine as the center.

8. We all know he wont play in every game this coming season, but if he plays like he did in last seasons playoffs, im excited to see JO back.

9. -_- my comment looks a lot like Jesses.

lol

10. Jay says:

I think Jermaine is going to surprise some people this year, last year was tough with all his injuries.