I believe these may be the last hours of the lockout. Too much is at stake for everybody, including the owners.

The lockout must end tonight.

In the next days we will finally welcome the players and the rest of the people in the organizations back to the arenas.

Back to the training camp, back to the game.

The show must go on, the NBA season will be back in our homes.

The ball will be rescued from the locker room where it was left back in late spring. Winter is slowly approaching and so will be our hopes for glory.

Get ready to start the 2011/12 season.

Bohemian 11/09/2011 05:05:00 AM Edit

1. PBB says:

I sure hope you're right
    :-/

2. shelbyl says:

There is a fine line between wishful thinking and realistic hope, and I frankly don't know on which side we are.

After a couple weeks of complete pessimism I somehow feel that this is about to end. I've crossed all lines, shelbyl :)

Wooo! yeah, its not ending today.

5. I'm not getting my hopes up today... I'm just going to pound on Miami with the Cs in NBA2k12 all day.

The season should get cancelled. If not the Celtics won't be able to play 4 games in 5 nights. We were horrible in back-to-back games.
    We will not have a shot at winning 18 because of that

After all the past negotiations, going to keep my hopes LOW!

8. Sorry my Celtics brothers, but No it`s not time to get started until Tony Parker and his ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne team play with our local champs Luckoil Academic in Sofia (the capital city of my country Bulgaria) in Eurocup tournament (group stage). I just want to watch on the parquet real NBA Champion. :D :D :D ....

Vasil, when is that Asvel-Luckoil game? Maybe right after it the lockout will end :)

10. The game is in 22th of november.