Chuck Hayes is a bit undersized but could be a decent Big Baby replacement. Last year he averaged 7.9 PPG and 8.1 rebounds. Hayes is an unrestricted free agent.

Mike Saver 11/30/2011 12:09:00 PM Edit

A bit undersized? He's a 6'6 center lol. No thanks!

2. What is it with Danny and players who are undersized? He has a fetish or something....

Long wingspan thought TB Bilas. Eric Montross, Alton Lister, and Artis Gilmore are not walking through that door. I like Hayes. We need someone to play minutes in the post when JO gets hurt. Hayes is used to doing it backing up Yao all these years.

this chuck hayes ? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wQq9YWZ568

5. Harry says:

Great the Simpsons are now sources. When is the 1st week in review?

That video was great Anonymous.

Lol Harry.

Yeah its bad enough we let go if Perkins...bring in some size and youth!

Just checked Hayes stats. His per 36 mins rebounding average last year was better than KG, Shaq, JO, Baby, Krstic, and all of the last year's Celtics with the exception of one Kendrick Perkins. So basically he would be our best rebounder. I don't care if he's 6'4" Sign him up.

9. Lou Roe says:

Celtics should sign me!

10. The McRib was back says:

can someone please unban me from shout box? I just made a sarcastic remark and was banned..

11. No thanks. I understand he's effective but length is needed.

12. Id rather resign big baby. He is bigger (by height, and obviously, by weight). And baby knows how to shoot a free throw. He doesn't travel like hayes does. LOL

McRib I just unbanned you. Now stop whining before I have Hamburglar or Grimace re-ban you for whining! ;)

If he can rebound sign him, JR good point, I agree...we're always last in rebounding.

-Mango