There will be an NBA lockout. The question is will it wipe out the whole season or only some of it. What horrific timing.  The NBA is the most popular it's been since the Jordan days. The Heat losing in the Finals means another year of the soap opera they have created. There are young stars aplenty.  There are intriguing match ups and high profile free agents.  Most importantly, it is quite possibly the last year of the Big 4 together.

While a strike shortened season may actually help the aging Celtics, the thought of no basketball until 2012 makes me want to curl up in a little ball and weep.  Is anyone else bored to death of watching baseball highlights on ESPN over and over? I sure as hell am.  Is it going to be figure skating this winter? Don't do this to me NBA. I need my Celtics.

Karl Dillinger 7/19/2011 11:17:00 AM Edit

1. ari fellner says:

i know baseball sucks GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. DH says:

MMA is a much better sport to follow than figure skating. I suggest it as a remedy for lockout boredom.

3. ari fellner says:

is that a guy or a girl

There already is a NBA lockout. Its happening right now. The NBA is currently in a lockout. Its not a matter of if or when, there is a lockout!

Also there isn't a strike. It's a lockout. The owners are locking out the players. A strike is when the workforce refuses to work.

Celtics basketball or no dice.

7. I don't consider it a real lockout till November 1st comes around and there is no basketball.

8. QD says:

Baseball isn't that bad, but the constant replays of the old dunk contest, and the overdose of WNBA on NBAtv started getting to me.

'dv;p.-p lphp khjfkjfhjigfjif nhgjhkldfjhl hjnhgjkkf

you are stupid

This article has been flagged as spam, if you think this is an error please contact us.
    It basically combines the strength of my laptop PC with the mobility of my smartphone making a
    great technology companion. Let members pay to join and offer them premium knowledge, products and networking.

My blog post ... amazon coupon codes

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site.
    It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come
    here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create
    your theme? Exceptional work!

my blog - flappy bird cheats

I'm not sure exactly why but this web site is loading very slow for me.
    Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end?
    I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

my web blog; outcall massage in london

American Journal of Physiology-Regulatory, Integrative and Comparative Physiology recently published a
    report that connects hypertension and obesity. Pour into sterile fifty percent-pint jars,
    seal, and cool. Tacoma HCG weight loss has become the first
    choice of many Physicians and individuals seeking permanent weight reduction.

Visit my page :: hcg weight loss marietta ga