Yesterday, the NBA blogosphere was buzzing with the news that a Miami Heat fan named Nathan Blackhall got a tattoo of LeBron James' face on his leg. CelticsLife.com reporter Rondo Burgundy happened to run into basketball commentator Jeff Van Gundy today and captured this photo. It looks like "Nathan Blackhall" is JVG's pen name!

About Afternoon Delight: Every weekday at 3 PM Eastern time, Celticslife.com posts an original humorous creation for your delight. Check back tomorrow for more, or view past Afternoon Delight postings.

Danielle Hobeika 7/26/2011 03:00:00 PM Edit

1. Three Toe says:

this is going to give me nightmares.

This is really funny and yet very disturbing :)

JVG would do some stupid shit like that LMFAOO
    but the idiot that did it for real is a total dumb ass

mango

4. DH says:

I heard that JVG asked LeBron if LeBron would tattoo an image of JVG's mouth on LeBron's d!ck since it seems to permanently be there anyways.

Does this REALLY have to be on the top of the site, ugh, move it down...

6. it will move down when newer things are posted. lol
    you know you love that picture right on top of the site, in clear view ;)
    lol

7. Reean says:

WTF THERE AINT ANYTHING DELIGHTFUL THERE IM JUSSAYIN

8. QD says:

Give me a sec while I go wash the vomit out of my mouth.............. Ok, now I can comment. After a long day at work, I click my fav C's blog and this is the prize I get. Well I know better next time.

BTW: Tell R. Burgundy to keep his camera in the bag next time.

Lol! Great AD, DH.

Oh ugh, I gotta like wash my hands after lookin @ tht pic..lol

What were you doing with your hands while looking at that pic?

11. QD says:

LMAO, yeah, that just doesn't sound right.

12. Maybe anon was eating hot wings and then looked at the pic, then went to go wash the hot sauce off of his hands. LOL :P

13. DH says:

LOL PBB! For some reason your hot wings comment made me think of the photo caption gem by Doc Funk: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CqDk4jAv_Y4/S-o0VjWL-wI/AAAAAAAAC_4/XJxLFFfEesI/s1600/19.jpg

14. wenfly says:

Air Jordan CMFT Max Air 12 inspired design come from the classic Air Jordan 12 and Nike Air Max 97, and joined the popular element of life.

http://www.airjordanshoeses.com/air-jordan-cmft-max-air-12-c-996.html Well made of special design, the kicks can catch people's eyes easily and

quickly. http://kidsshoesnfljerseys.myblogsite.com/entry3.html#body .

I have a violent urge to give jvg a knee to his thigh as hard as I can.

16. oooooooooooooooooo like the tattoos designs on the back side of the thy of that guy