Dirk Nowitzki played game 4 with a 101 degree fever.  After the game, at the press conference, he was visibly ill, often pulling his shirt up to cough into it so as to avoid spreading his germs to the media and on the microphone.  Before game 5, this video was shot of DWade and LeBron mocking Dirk's illness.  And then they wonder why people don't really like them...

FLCeltsFan 6/10/2011 12:45:00 PM Edit

serves them right by losing game 5

_Johnny

2. Watched this last night.
    Just classless.
    I dont have the slightest amount of respect for these clowns.
    They deserve to lose.

Wow, what dicks. Combined and even with lapdog Bosh they're still down 3-2. I actually have more respect for the Lakers than the Heat.

These guys are clowns. Classless is definitely a good word to describe these idiots. I hope they don't ever win a championship. I think if they lose this year and disappoint next year we will see these losers start fighting between themselves and point fingers at each other. I want this Miami team to burn! They have no heart and even if they ever win a championship they could never be mentioned as one of the greats. Magic, Bird and Jordan playing together to win championships; that would never happen, those guys were true to competing, and prove that they were the best. This guys are exactly what Charles Barkley said, a bunch of .......oosies!

I maybe be wrong, but i doubt it!

6. Pat D says:

who says they're making fun of Dirk's sickness? Wade just says "I just coughed, I'm getting sick." It could've been an inside-joke between them.

I don't think it's right to assume they're making fun of Dirk.

7. @Pat D - only a blind fool would not assume they are mocking Dirk.

Dirk was coughing into his shirt during the post game presser after game 4. So why would Wade do it, look at LeBron then he does it, then they laugh about it.

What would be funny about a regular cough? -___-

8. shelbyl says:

They didn't cough once. If they had just coughed once, that would have been an inside joke.

There's no benefit of the doubt here. Coughing a zillion times and laughing about it? Guilty.

Video no longer available

10. wordaapp says:

True scumbags. It doesnt even make sense...why is making fun of a flu funny in general? Who does that? I dont see how mavs fans with courtside dont gve them a few subtle shots when they fall into the crowd. Nothin wrong with getting them the hell off you with a few shoves to help bang them up. Go Mavs, finish these pricks off

11. coco says:

wish Dirk coughed all over them

12. Louis Q. says:

Lol everybody over exaggerates in here ... It's only a joke ; they're having fun leave the two lovers alone

They can't seriously wonder why they are so disliked when they act that classless for the cameras. I guess they have totally decided that they want us to hate them. I used to think DWade was a class act. Apparently LBJ is wearing off on him.

14. erica says:

hahaha come on everyone, lets all just calm down. okay, they poked some fun at dirk. they probably should have waited until after the cameras were gone, but oh well, they didn't. big deal. it's not like dirk died and they're making fun of it. dirk probably doesn't even care, i mean be real about this.

15. Conquistador says:

Its ok, we won't remember this after the heat lose

16. Nicholas says:

wankers, just absolute wankers.....no class, no respect, Dirk's fever was at near hospitalization levels and they carry on like that....are they 12?

erica I understand what you're saying but I personally will take any advantage I can at displaying my hate for them lol

Karma's a bitch

I bet dirk is laughing his ass off right now. Lebron was coughing because he was choking, in fact, later that night he choke too!

19. Tim says:

Lol this is just pathetic. If the Heat lose this series which I doubt because of Stern's zebras there going to be humiliated 100x worse than this. And about 2 months ago the entire Heat team was crying in the postgame lmao

Huge Heat fan, but this was totally classless. It's time to grow up boys. Really...

Wow they poked fun at Dirk! Who cares??? I guess NONE of you have poked fun at a rival...I bet you all are saints!

i have poked fun at a rival..... WHEN I WAS 10 YEARS OLD...

all i can do watching this is laugh, prob just as dirk is now looking at his ring