You worked with Hakeem Olajuwon last summer. You're going to do that again? Dwight Howard: I will work with Michael Jordan (laughs). I will continue working with Hakeem on my offensive game but also a shooting specialist to improve my free throw percentage. I will also work with Hedo Turkoglu, Doc Rivers and Rajon Rondo because I want to become a better passer. I also want to work with LeBron. (laughs) (Basket USA)
Gotta have smoke before there's a fire right? Still just a remote chance Howard dons the green, but nice to hear him name dropping Rondo and Doc.

JR 6/16/2011 05:33:00 PM Edit

1. QD says:

:clapping: Lol! I was wondering when someone else would see the D12 working out with RR.

2. DH says:

Doc and Rondo better lock him up and brainwash him to only want to play for the Celtics!!

3. I hope since he and Rondo are going to work on his passing they are going group buy on the shooting specialist.

Rondo is going to be Dwight's shooting specialist.

Like Van Gundy said one time, how does that even work? (Regarding Rondo working with Mark Price who was employed by the Hawks at the time).

Doc is coached by the Celtics. Does he have a separate hourly wage that he charges Howard?

It doesn't make sense

Isnt that a joke?

7. lol@DH & JR

Hopefully this does lure Howard into going up north in the 'cold weather' and joining the C's. Him and KG on the frontline would be unstoppable.

Thats like having Ray Lewis and Lawrence Taylor on the same team - two of the best defensive NFL players EVER! lol

he also wants to work with lbj... teaching him how to transfer to another team.... lol.

Lol last anonymous

10. LeBron can teach Dwight a lot of things - transferring teams as you mentioned, how to make 0 FGs in the 4th qtr, how to make your hairline recede slightly ever year, how to celebrate in the 3rd qtr of a game like you won the game - and then lose the game, and most importantly - the art of the travel -__-

LMAO PPB not to mention how to celebrate before even practice in Training camp.

_Johnny

12. Or how to wear a headband like a yarmulke.

13. Andrew says:

This would be an awesome little man / big man duo.