The Dick Check video created by 'ImsoUhoez' on YouTube has been pretty popular here on Celtics Life, so I decided to create this pic w/Bosh & the infamous "Dick Check! Hello!" line. If you haven't seen the "Dick Check" video, check it out. Its short (only about 10 seconds) but very funny.

Also, another Afternoon Delight appearance from Sheed!

About Afternoon Delight: Every day at 3 PM Eastern time, Celticslife.com posts an original humorous creation for your delight. Check back tomorrow for more, or view past Afternoon Delight postings.

ᴘᴇᴀɴᴜᴛ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙ. 6/21/2011 03:00:00 PM Edit

1. QD says:

Lol, I'd love a back story on the face Bosh was making in the original pic. Dude should be wary of any actions he makes with his mouf.

Love the Sheed special appearance.

2. Oh My Bosh says:

Haters will hate. Bottom line: Miami 4- Boston 1

I told y'all long time ago after opening night that my Heat would still beat the Celtics in the playoffs. And a big reason would be Bosh. He was huge in a couple games of the series.

So yall keep making fun and we will keep beating you

3. kunzang says:

@oh my bosh .."dick check,,,helllooooooo"

4. lol @oh my bosh.
    How am i hating on Bosh? I CLEARY stated that I did not make up the whole 'dick check' video, I am just one of many that think it is humous. So I made the pic just for fun.

And to think that Bosh was the factor for the Heat to beat the C's - you are lying to yourself if you believe that. Heat didn't win the title so I wouldn't be trying to talk shit if I were you. Miami has some work to do if they want to win the title, as do the Celtics.

Oh, about your bottom - Yea the Heat won 4-1. Congrats to them & their brand new fans, but you don't win a trophy for advancing past the 2nd round. So my bottom line - Mavs 4, Heat 2. Come back when your new favorite team wins 17 championships then you can talk.

5. kunzang says:

PPB just "dick checkED" oh my bosh!!

Oh My Bosh, I haven't seen you in these parts in quite some time. I was waiting for you to show up but figured it'd be earlier after the series.

7. DH says:

Oh My Bosh,

Can you please use this as your profile pic when you post on here? It would highly compliment your screenname.