Thanks to Celtics Life follower @joeisbangin for sending us this video. Pure gold.

To check out the full index of Celtics videos and mixes click here.

JR 3/07/2011 12:20:00 AM Edit

1. Yeah they showed this in the post-game and Donny Marshall was so impressed. A little too impressed. He called Arroyo a terrific basketball player.

2. If he wants to prance around and roll his Rrrrrrrs all the way out on every other word he better play like he's on his national team and not like he does for the sHeat.

LOL WTF IS THIS?

4. shelbyl says:

Shaq will really like this guy. KG, not so much.

On the other hand, Rondo now has a partner to complete his upcoming rap album:

5. DH says:

There are no word that can accurately describe my reaction to this... just... wow...

Great find! Now can someone translate it? :)

"Juro que se va conmigo."
    "I swear that she's going out with me."

I actually think he's pretty successful internationally on the music scene

8. Are you shitting me? Stop singing Arroyo and learn how to make a wide open jump shot.

9. gosia says:

priceless. have you even seen this though?

I am from PR and this music is a disgrace at leat for me is talentless music, and he is autotuned. Also JJ Barea from dallas is a better PR player than Arroyo.

11. Stanley Fisher says:

Hey who stole my microphone and took a video with it?

12. Carlos A-fuck-no says:

cant believe we signed this piece of shit. i dont care what your argument is...whether we got him to "piss off the heat" or any a backup pg we need? Fuck you. Bradley is better than this asshole. And if Rondo played like he did yesterday than fuck his scrubby ass too. Arroyo is a motherfuckin disgrace...an the fact that this video exists proves that. I would rather start a fresh peice of hot dog shit from a backyard than play this asshole.

13. shelbyl says:

So, Bradley is better than Arroyo because Arroyo is in a music video clip? Really?

Bradley has a lot to learn. Proof? Watch any of his games. And West can provide good backup, yet all he has given us so far is instability.

If you're going for Banner 18, you need a proper backup PG AND you need to cut down on your primary PG's minutes to avoid any misfortunate incidents.

I'd respect any "We could have signed this instead" comment, but I really hate to see 7th-grader-emo-kid-style "fuck this fuck that" crap here.

Lol @ Carlos A fuck-no

15. very good song... makes me wanna dance.

16. DH says:

We might be able to put together a funny halftime show with Arroyo's vocals, Shaq's rapping, and Big Baby's dancing.

17. Danny says:

What the hell????? I mean Que the hell????? We give up nate and perk and now we are picking up LaDiva and Co. throw aways??? Maybe he has some insight to Miami's play..... blow last minute shots. What a stroke of brilliance Dr. Ainge lets crack their code w/ an insider...diabolical.

lets not forget carlos arroyo did dominate the dream team when they actually let him shoot... All he was told to do was pass in MIAMI. That shit doe not flow here in boston he needs to step his game up and back up rondo