I think this guy was one of the Cavs fans commenting on the Tickle Me Elbow post. I have a rule when it comes to hip hop tracks: If you rhyme someone's name with some sort of food, it's awful. Actually this was awful from the beginning, but the Melo Jello officially confirmed it. If you really want to hear some talented MC's check out these two Celtics on the mic.

JR 5/12/2010 11:48:00 PM Edit

I just wasted 2:39 precious minutes/seconds of my life... that doesn't even compares to awful... YOU LIED!

Not really looking forward to the finals...
    "Today's Video: Bean Raping"

He has to be a very sad boy. Shaq shakes like a jelo in Cavs uniform and so far
    King has not won a thing.
    Hey, I should do rap music!

4. Three Toe says:

i liked his awkward dancing at the beginning and that cross-over that wouldnt fool a one-legged blow-up doll with the sun in its eyes. I bet there was more shit to make fun of, but I couldnt watch much more.

5. Jeff says:

haha that was terrible

Best Celtics rapper BY FAR:

Love the shout out at the end to Reggie Lewis too

Hahaha at the Dana Barros link TB! Man, he'd get into a ton of trouble in today's NBA saying "I'm strappped" and talking about smoking weed.

"Thanks David Stern were ruining NBA player raps." ;)

Haha that's true didn't even think of that.

That's a terrific song though, I almost feel he could've been part of Wu Tang. Like the Boston member of Wu Tang, just like Remedy is the Jewish member of Wu Tang lol.

Yeah he definitely sounded kinda Wu Tangish. Btw, I just listened to Brian Shaw's rap, and while not great he actually sounds like he could have been a Cali rapper back in the 90's.

And you should be ashamed of yourself TB for bashing him... I completely forgot he lost his family when he was younger. Also he's from Cali, so it makes sense that he took a coaching job there.

When I have more time I'll listen to the dennis Scott and ced Ceballos raps. Expecting some masterpieces. ;)

The Malik Sealy "Lost in the Sauce" is decent. The Shaw one is somewhat decent too. The Ceballos one is sort of catchy although him talking about "chicken wings" is odd lol.

The rest are unbearable. Dennis Scott, Jason Kidd, Gary Payton are all horrendous, don't even bother.

Same with JR Rider's, just bad.

Oh I remember hearing the Payton one years ago. To frightened to listen to it again. It was hideous. I think that album serves its own post. One day in the Summer down...