- Chauncey Billups hit 2 three-pointers in the Nuggets win over the Hornets to give him 1560 for his career. That moves him ahead of Glen Rice and into 6th place all time in three pointers made.
- Starting in place of Rodney Stuckey, Will Bynum recorded 20 assists in the Pistons win over the Wizards. But Bynum scored just 5 points which is the second fewest a player has scored in a game in which they had at least 20 assists. Steve Nash had 21 assists and 4 points in a game in 2007.
- Kevin Durant scored 32 points against the Nets and now has scored at least 25 points in 57 games this season. To put that into perspective, the most times Kobe Bryant has scored at least 25 points in a season was back in 05-06 (68 times). But apart from that season, Bryant has never scored at least 25 points as many times as Durant has already done this season.
- It's hard to win a game whenever you get outrebounded by 13, but it's even harder to win a game whenever just 4 players on the opposing team outrebound your entire team. That was the case in New Orleans as the Hornets grabbed just 36 rebounds while Nene, Johan Petro, Carmelo, and Chris Anderson combined for 41 boards.
- Chalk this up to rust after missing 2 games: LeBron James went 3-10 on 3PAs and 6-12 on FTAs in the Cavs win over Philadelphia. It was his lowest 3P% in a game with at least 10 3PAs and just the fourth time he's shot 50% or lower in FTs in a game with at least 12 FTAs.
- After committing 7 turnovers on March 5 and then 9 turnovers on March 12, Russell Westbrook now has more 7+ turnover games in the past 8 days than Muggsy Bogues had in 889 career games (1).
- You would think that simply playing with Steve Nash would help you become a better passer but apparently that's not the case for Robin Lopez. Lopez has now played 852 minutes this season and only has 5 assists. However, that's still 5 more assists than Portland's Jeff Pendergraph who has yet to record an assist in 360 minutes.