So we got about 60 hours until the trade deadline this Thursday at 2 EST.  Who's going where?  Celticslife trys to sort through the mayhem:

• There's a 3 way deal out there involving Kirk Hinrich going to the Flakers, Vujacic and Ty Thomas going to the Blazers, and Travis Outlaw, Steve Blake (thanks lol), Juwan Howard and the corpse of Adam Morrison going to the Bulls.
    • Celticslife Insight: Don't think this will come to fruition because the Blazers don't like the Flakers and won't give them a legit bench player while absorbing Vujabitch's contract.
  • Portland's also offered Blake and Outlaw for Marcus Camby.
    • Celticslife Insight: Blazers need frontcourt help with Oden and Pryzbilla being done for the year.  But they want nothing to do with Sebastian Telfair who the Clippers are trying to include in any Camby deals.  This one has legs to it, keep an eye out, especially if the Clippers don't push Rajon Rondo's competitor for starting point guard for the 2007 Celtics.
  • Spurs pedalling the son of Roger Mason Sr, who's unhappy with playing time.  Spurs are looking to oblige considering the logjam of mediocre two guards they have with Keith Bogans and Michael Finley's corpse.
    • Celticslife Insight: My source has told me that Miami's somewhat interested in obtaining Mason, who'd be willing to part with Daequan Cook and a filler to make salaries work.
  •  Knicks and Rockets working on a deal that'd send Brian Cook, Tracy McGrady and Joey Dorsey to the NY for Jordan Hill (who's shown the potential of Mikki Moore), the corpse of Jarred Jeffries and either Al Harrington or the corpse of Larry Hughes.
    • Celticslife Insight: My source has indicated this deal will likely go down if it's Harrington included instead of Hughes.  This seems like an awful deal for Houston from the way I see it.  Sure McGrady's stock has dropped but a new change of scenery may do him some good.  Here's hoping it works out for him as well as Elton Brand in Philly.
  • Apparently Phoenix isn't as gung-ho to move Stoudemire to the Cavs (wow have they finally realized JJ Hickson is suddenly the most overrated player in the NBA?).
    • Celticslife Insight: My source has indicated Stoudemire will not be dealt by Thursday unless he waves his player option and insists to stay beyond this season.  I can see Amare going to Cleveland and realizing how much the state of Ohio sucks before leaving for South Florida and joining Miami, where there's beautiful weather and no state taxes.  Keep an eye on this development but you heard it here first: Ferry won't pull the trigger on this unless Stat is there beyond this season.
  •  The Celtics are still making a push for Nate Robinson but may have to settle for DJ Augustin.  The usual suspects are being mentioned: Glen Davis, Tony Allen, Brian Scalabrine, JR Giddens.
    • Celticslife Insight: It seems the C's are intent on making a deal, and are more likely to settle for something small.  I expect one or more of the above players mentioned to be moved by Thursday.

tb727 2/15/2010 10:53:00 PM Edit

I love how you chose Roger Mason Sr's son as the marquee pic for this article. Awesome. lol. Daequan Cook is lucky to have an NBA jersey this year. Otherwise, like you reminded me, he'd have had to pull a Craig Hodges and literally wear a Jersey that said "NBA" at this weekend's shootout.

Morey's pretty smart in Houston. If they make that deal I'm thinking he already has a couple domino moves to make it profitable for the Rockets.

Btw Walsh turning down the opportunity to unload Jefferies last year in order to keep Nate and his drafting of Hill has cemented my opinion that he's overrated. Knicks can't do much right.

Yeah Mason Sr's son deserved it. Btw NEVER understood how someone becomes a "Jr" unless there father's well-known. Mike Dunleavy? Sure his dad played in the league. Roger Mason? I've actually researched "Roger Mason Senior" at one point in my life and came up with nothing.

Btw was this the all-time record for "corpses" being mentioned in a Celticslife article?

Awesome article! :) It's going to be fun from now til Thursday. I hope Hinrich comes here and not to the Flakers.

There were also a couple of wild internet (rumors?) of Ray+Perk for Ellis+Biedrins and another deal with us Minny and Chicago (Gomes coming here)...crazy!! :D

Thanks Bohemian.

Well the Camby deal's done.

Said one Clipper: “All the guys are upset because our best defensive player got traded basically for a backup point guard and money.”

Get real anonymous Clipper- the Nuggets had even more of a right to say that when Camby was dealt for nothing...

BTW, the Clips-Blazers trade has already happened: Camby for Blake+Outlaw

6. ThomasJ says:

TB - great trade buzz eval.

Filler in the same sentence as Daequan Cook. That may be the definition of corpse.

I'm not a fan of bringing Hinrich in if it means giving up Ray. Letting Ray's expiring go needs to bring in a shooter/scorer or some other impact player, not a back up.

Hard to get excited about a push for Nate. Can't we do better if the back up pg situation is that desperate?

I am starting to believe that getting Hinrich wouldn't involve Ray.

I am also thinking that Danny is looking to do 2 separate deals. One for Ellis/Martin/Iguodala and another one for Augustin/Robinson.

BTW, here is the link to the crazy Warriors rumor:

8. The Celtics will do something, I'm 100% sure of that. But what? That is the question.

9. Ian says:

I would love to see Iguodala and Robinson on this team either would be nice but Nice is not going to cut it. Great break down by the way this is quickly becoming at this point my goto page celticslife.com for the assist

10. Ian says:

P.s this has been the longest month ever. I cant wait until this last couple days is over so we will know who we are and who we are going to be. Go c's

Thanks a lot for the kind words Thomas & Ian!

I am eager to see Thursday at 2 pass- after that, it's only guys who are waived who may be acquired (or guys like Ty Lue activated).

12. Ian says:

good point I did not think about the fact the we have Tyron sitting watching every game umm why lol

It seems Nate Robinson for Eddie House is almost done:

As long as we're not throwing in a 1st rounder I'd do that deal.

I hope so and I also expect something else from Danny because otherwise I am afraid we are not in good enough shape to reach the Finals :(

I think Danny's in denial and still believes the Big 3 make us contenders.

Then the Big 3 needs 2 weeks vacation because right now they really look out of gas