- Zydrunas Ilgauskas struggled against the Nets by going 1-10 for just 2 points. It is the tenth time this season that Big Z has scored 2 or fewer points in a game. Before this season, Big Z had played in 705 games and scored 2 or fewer points a total of 10 times.
- Even though Shaq only scored 7 points vs. New Jersey, he was still active in other areas. He also had 8 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, and 2 blocks. It's just the third time since 2001 that Shaq had at least 5 assists, 2 steals, and 2 blocks in a game.
- The Houston Rockets were dreadful in all facets of the game vs. Miami as they finished with just 66 points which ties a franchise low. They also became only the second team since 1986 to have fewer than 9 assists, 3 steals, and 2 blocks in a single game. The other was the Knicks on Dec. 23, 2007 but they managed to score 90 points in their game.
- Udonis Haslem came off the bench to pull down 14 rebounds against the Rockets, and all of them were defensive rebounds. He is the only player this year to grab 14 defensive rebounds in a game despite not starting.
- Ty Lawson's had a fairly pedestrian night against the Mavericks with 13 points, 7 assists, and 5 rebounds. But he did this in just 21 minutes which makes him the first player this season to record a 10-5-5 statline in 21 or fewer minutes.
- Joe Smith has never been known as a pick-pocketter in his career but this is kind of embarrassing: Smith has played 321 minutes this season and only has 1 steal! But Jonathan Bender has a chance to catch him as he's played 212 minutes and has yet to record a steal.