Ok first of all this is a great thing. With that said, this video also has some awesome unintentional comedy. Tony Allen's expression alone should make you laugh and force you to donate to the relief fund. Also, the Celtics strippers dancers saying "we are sisters" is classic. Isn't there a line in "The Hangover" where the one guy's wife says of strippers, "She could be your sister?" and the guy pretends to be saying the same thing? Anyways you should all donate what you can and kudos to the Celtics and their wives.

JR 1/26/2010 01:13:00 AM Edit

Nice Bryan Doo appearance

2. I really hope one of the Celtics cheerleaders would like to bang me. I wonder if I donate to Haiti if that's a possibility.

lol at Norman Dale. Is that you TB? On a separate note, I love how the Celtics won't have cheerleaders b/c that is supposed to objectify women, but they have "dancers" who dress like strippers dancing sexually.

Yo what's wrong with your phone I'm trying to call you...

5. Alexis says:

Great video by the C's and great support.

I agree on TA though, I still don't know if he was trying to be serious or not.

He is hilarious in a video that is clearly not.

See the screencaps of TA from the video :

6. Karl Dillinger says:

Great expression by TA. They wouldn't even allow him to talk. I've donated to the Red Cross already and will donate again today. Great that they are doing this.

Thanks for the screencaps Alexis. Do you happen to have a screencap of the team pic at around the 32 second mark?

8. Alexis says:

Just made it since you asked about it :