Spurs backcourt Tony Parker and Gary Neal combined for 42 points to lead the Spurs over the Celtics 103-88. Paul Pierce and Jason Terry led the Celtics with 19 apiece in the losing effort. Here are some more quick observations:
- Jason Terry couldn't miss in the 1st half (17 points).
- Jason Terry couldn't make in the 2nd half (1 point).
- Manu Ginobili was limited to just over 4 minutes due to injury. This helped the Celtic stick around for 3 quarters.
- Tony Parker took over in the 4th quarter (Finished with 22 points and 8 assists) and outplayed Rondo for the game.
- The best Green on the court seemed to be Danny in silver. He hit a bunch of big shots. So did the Red Rocket, Matt Bonner.
- Finally found out who Nando De Colo plays for. And he's another quality foreign find by the Spurs front office.
- Another good game for Tiago Splitter against the Center deficient Celtics with 16 points and 8 rebounds.
- Jeff Green got the majority of minutes at the power forward position (31 to Bass' 18) and finished with 10 points, 3 rebounds, and 1 assist.
- Celtics desperately need another big man.
Here are some highlights from the 1st half (Full game highlights still to come): JR 12/15/2012 10:54:00 PM Tweet