CSNChicago:

Give Rajon Rondo credit for honesty. When interviewed at the Red Bull "King of the Rock" event on notorious Alcatraz Island, the speedy Celtics All-Star point guard named the fans at Chicago's United Center as the league's most obnoxious crowd.

"I’d say Chicago," Rondo told RedBull.com. "Ever since a couple years back in the playoffs, me and Kirk [Hinrich] got into it and they’ve been booing me and heckling me ever since."

Rondo's referring to that 2009 first round playoff series between the two teams. The Celtics-Bulls rivalry (if you want to call it that) was kicked into gear in that postseason. Derrick Rose's ascension to stardom has helped escalate matters too, as the debate rages on as to who is the better point guard. Arguably, Rose settled that argument last season, averaging 25 points per game, shooting 45% from the field, and winning the league's MVP award.

Mike Saver 10/08/2011 04:00:00 AM Edit

I have to disagree. The job of a point guard is to distribute the ball. This what makes Rondo a better point guard. Rose is a scoring threat yes, but when you get everyone involved...success becomes easier to attain.

Couldn't agree more. D-rose would make a hell of a shooting guard and would be more of a threat. This shooting and style of play surrounds him

3. I think to say Rondo is better than Rose at this point is a little ridiculous honestly.

Bulls fans are annoying but not NEARLY as annoying as Flaker trolls or the scum that roots for the Knicks.

Rondo is a better pg...while Rose is the better overall player. although he is severely overrated IMO.

I think comparing Rondo to Rose is getting a little out of hand. They are both amazing PG's, but just in different areas.
    However, in my opinion, I agree that the PG's job is to pass/distribute the ball and make the plays. Which makes Rondo a better PG.

7. jannixx says:

Rose is the Bulls' go to guy.the plays converge on him it's only natural that he has to score.while rondo makes the play for his team.getting his team mates involve is what celtics basketball is all about.

They cancel regular season games yet or what?

-DL

9. Lamar says:

Does anyone here think that if the 2 switched rolls, Rondo could have led the Bulls to the best record and Conf Finals?