Yup that just happened. More details after the jump.

Source: Ken Berger CBS twitter

JR 10/10/2011 09:50:00 PM Edit

david stern should eat sh*t and die

I have a feeling this isn't in Stern's hands. He's employed by the NBA owners. There are a bunch of them (including the Celtics Wyc Grousbeck) that have been pushing their hard line stance.

3. Well can't say this wasn't expected. AT LEAST BASEBALL IS ON pff

4. TH says:

Man this is crazy these guys have kids and most have WAGs that are not employed but who are just housewives this is unfair to them. I just hope that the players stay strong and help each other out. I guess I can try to be a part of a fantasy football lol

5. Makki says:

I like Stern for that. The players are pretty dumb, and the union, too. They could have gotten 47%, now in all further negotiations the league won't ever offer that much anymore.
    Still waiting for the return of the hardcap when all those whiny bitches are broke and need to give in.

6. harry says:

good i hope they cancel the whole season. more what the hell happened to articles please!

7. Karl says:

Terrible. The owners should be ashamed of themselves. Get something done.

Gotta side with Harry on this one.

Yep I agree with Harry too.

Let's talk about the 86 Celtics, the greatest team that ever lived!

Makki you're allowed to have your own opinion and I respect that. But you're probably very dumb and I do not respect you at all.

11. Harry says:

That wasn't me! Why would I want season to be cancelled? I miss Karl's Week in Reviews more than anyone could possibly quantify! :( Screw what the hell happened to! Who cares about those geriatric nobodies. No one even cared about them when they were playing. I want Week in Reviews with old pop songs butchered by wangsta rappers! I love Karl Dillinger!

LMAO at first anonymous, first Harry, next 2 anonymous, Jenda and last Harry hahahaha!!

13. Three Toe says:

speaking of, does anyone have any full games from the celtics 1986 season? i mean digital copies that i can have.