Not sure if the reporter was from CNN or Fox News, but after watching this video here's my opinion: West so did the Dirty Delonte with LeBron's mom. Sorry, but it's true. And it's one of the reasons the C's made the Finals in 2010. Speaking of Delonte, I really thinks he prefers playing in Boston and I'd like to see the Celtics re-sign him when the lockout finally ends.

JR 7/05/2011 11:20:00 AM Edit

1. Agreed on both accounts. "A good christian man," fantastic.

2. I love Delonte and want to see him back with the Celtics. He had so many freak accidents last season he never got going but he can help this team a lot when he's healthy and he's due for a healthy year next season.

3. QD says:

That reporter is definitely from Fox News. Lol @ the good Christian man line... I also agree, would love to see DWest back. Minus the muthapokin'.

4. YouGotRondo'd says:

FLCeltsFan, Delonte did get going in the semifinals. he was great the entire series. I hope he plays like that and stays healthy all season whenever basketball is back.

ps follow me on tumblr if you have one! i'd very much appreciate it and i'll follow you back http://yougotrondod.tumblr.com/

5. YouGotRondo'd says:

that's to anyone^ lol

Delonte def fucked LeBron's mom man

Lol @ the description sounding really convinced with such limited (in every way) video

We will be releasing the Delonte/Gloria full sex tape later, but like R.Kelly, Casey Anthony and OJ expect it still to not be enough evidence.

9. He had sex w/her. He knows it. We know it.
    LMAO @JR!!! Right, we dont have evidence, but we know he did it!
    lol