This video is courtesy of tauntr.com who were kind enough to pass it on to us. I don't know about you, but this LeBrick stuff isn't getting old for me at all.

You might also enjoy A Tale of Two Cities,  Video: Miami Heat Cryin' Mix,  Video: "Dirty" KG or crying Bosh?',  Video: LeBrick House, and Winning t-shirts.

JR 3/08/2011 01:01:00 PM Edit

HA

2. DH says:

"Carlos Arroyo got cut so I have no one to play Battleship with" hahahaha

My favorite was "Worst of all is now the Latinos hate me b/c I was wearing this El Heat jersey, so I think I made Spanish people look like I can't make lay-ups."

4. .chuckT. says:

LMFAO!!
    that was fucking hilarious!!!!

Lolz! Wow! You guys really hate LeBron for no reason. I guess the celtics are scared of him. He went to Miami... deal with it. Dont be scared.

To thw anonymous above, how can celtic fans be scared of lebron if he or the heat in general havent beaten the celtics in all 3 meetings?

7. RoswellSounds says:

My only interest is basketball. Events happening on the court. Sure, this JL caricature is funny. I laugh every time I see Lizard-Bosh!
    But this Heat-less team has (and still is) gathering too much attention, and now ít´s time to focus on the playoffs. We, as spectators (not in the Guy Debord context) should remember that the game belongs in the court, not behind a fisheye lense, lickering a microphone in front of a cheap ESP-fucking-N camera.

Enough nonsense... This song address this subject in a clearer way. This band IS the Boston Celtics, from a moral PoV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUNxqE_3N0c

8. The funny part is Lebron is still having a MVP season! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

The media seriously needs to hop off his nuts.

I love LeBron, but this was hilarious!

10. http://www.islebroncrying.com/ is what i say to this