Clutch free throw shooting down the stretch for the Hornets as a team and a backbreaking 3 pointer from James Posey (not from the corner) in the 4th, lead to the Flakers losing tonight.  I'd never get sick of watching Bean lose.  It's a spectacular thing to watch him so frustrated.  He barks more at officials than Perk or Sheed combined and should have twice as many T's as them.

I miss Posey on the Celtics; he's like a combination of Marquis, Finley and Tony Allen in certain ways.

tb727 3/29/2010 10:39:00 PM Edit

I think Posey has declined some, but if Danny was going to pay a declining player I'd choose Posey over 'Sheed. Neither are worth their contracts, but I at least like Posey.

Celticslife: Where JR constantly shows no love for Sheed and TB regularly makes fun of NBA assistant coaches lol

Yes I've decided to find an Anti Wallace tangent to every post. Remind me to go back to the Yogi Stewart piece and write something about how its too bad 'Sheed doesn't just sit on the C's bench in some khakis.

Btw, you've been slipping on the assistant coach thing. I do give you credit for the forward on the Rod Strickland thing though.

Yeah was watching the Jazz-Knicks game tonight- can't stand Dan Dantoni and that Weber guy. I need to start a site titled nbaassistantcoachessuckatlife.com

5. ThomasJ says:

Yes, it is fun to watch bean go down bitching despite getting 2 FTs every time he puts his head down and drives to the basket, flails his arms or falls down.

Ariza was a great fit for that team and going with the declining offensive slug Artest will be a clear mistake once the playoffs are over.

Haha I love it Thomas, Artest totally has been a slug out there offensively.

Did you watch that game last night? The last 90 seconds, after the Hornets made free throws, Bean inbounded the ball for the Flakers and EVERY time would throw it to the ref first before inbounding it, obviously something that didn't need to be done.

It's just awesome watching him lose.