After a solid first half where the Celtics lead by 5, the Jazz went onto score over 60 points in the second half, including a torrid 3rd quarter which did the C's in. It was a well-balanced attack by Utah in that second half.
- I don't like Wes Matthews. Why might you ask? Just because he's guilty by association and you may remember his father, Wes Matthews, who played for the enemy. By the way had to find a reason to post the above picture. Classic huh lol? X-Man would've gotten half a season for that today. Back then? He may have been ejected from the game.
- I wonder how you say "goon" in Greek. However it's said, Kosta Koufos was likely called that a lot growing up.
- Say what you want about Sheed, but every arena he visits he enters to a chorus of boos when he checks in the game and his name is announced. He's developed quite the reputation around the league.
- Glen Davis played with a bunch of energy again today, with 13 points and 5 rebounds in 19 minutes. He took a vicious elbow from Millsap but was able to return.
- Did CJ Miles get a lesson from Lamar Scrotum with wagging his tongue? What a jackass.
- I'm really not sure how Boozer didn't get a technical foul for hanging on the rim after blocking Ray's shot and dunking. He swung on the rim longer than Nate Robinson did the other night and Nate legitimately had someone under him- no one was underneath Boozer.
- Doc's theatrics at the end of this one were pretty amusing. He mocked the refs, first pretending he was scared to get a technical. Then after he got his first, he continued to mock them and started applauding. That triggered his second one and he was ejected. It was atypical behavior of Doc but really funny nonetheless.