The Boston Celtics took down the Miami Heat in American Airlines arena for their first win of the year over the Eastern conference rivals, 112-104. The C's used a devastating first half to build an unsurmountable lead over Miami, and never looked back. Short Al Horford, Boston confounded Hassan Whiteside in the first half and watched the Heat pull the trigger on 30 threes, only knocking down a total of six (none in the first half).
- Some fan just made a 3 while sitting down. Take notes, Heat.
Sign him Pat
- The franchise should disassemble, keep the name, and start selling heaters.
Starts selling heaters in Miami
Still more successful than the Miami Heat this year.
- Kelly's gotta make 1st team All-NBA punchable faces, right?
- Bruh we lost against a team that has a 5'9 player. Feelsbad.
- Celtics players sure do seem to fall over easily.
- Marcus Smart just annoys me for some reason
- Jerebko is going to earn a groin kick
- Goran revenge game for the Celtics cutting Zoki
- Trash a** Smart. You don't like it? Don't be a brick layer you baby back b****
- Say it with me now! F*** MARCUS SMART
Best of the Rest
|"If this doesn't illustrate the Heat's season so far, I don't know what does."|
- I think Kevin love scored more points in a quarter than we could in two
- Stealth tank looking good fam
- What is it with Spo's infatuation with 6'10 white dudes who can't shoot and pump fake 19 times a game ?
- Worst scoring half of the season followed by the best scoring quarter in the 3rd... it's good to know even when Waiters isn't on the court in person, his schizophrenic scoring, where he'll be trash one moment and an all star the next, is there in spirit
- We're on pace for about fifty...
- Fans showed more effort than the players on the court
- Going from the lowest scoring quarter of the season to the highest... gotta love the Heat
- Really not enjoying this season long losing streak
On why no one covered Jae Crowder outside the arc:
- This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody’s job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn’t do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have.
- Who would think you could score 74 points in a half and lose?
- Do what you did in 2008 and you'll get through the season, folks.
- Dragic is the first player besides Whiteside to get a double double? Jesus that kind of sucks.
- Oh hey.. Whiteside was playing like my granny but he got a double double and two Hassists nice
- Pumpfake > drive > stop > fadeaway > it's short. Babbitt things.
- I'll take a kid currently in high school over Babbitt
- Fire the shooting coach!
- Babbitt is the true tank commander
- Oh no it's Luke Babbitt! Not this guy!
Good looking hair specialist
- I swear if we win this game after playing like complete s*** I'll eat my socks.
He didn't need to.
Follow Topher Lane on Twitter, @Topher_L. Topher Lane 11/29/2016 08:00:00 AM Tweet Edit