...back in 2006.

Can't beleive I didn't immediately think of this when Keyon was acquired. DH mentioned it in HER initial "Celtics Get Doolling post", but here's the actual video, Enjoy.

Jesse Dampolo 12/13/2011 01:01:00 AM Edit

Yup another reason why Delonte should have been signed. Ironically Dooling and Ray still have bad blood, since Dooling was on the Players Union negotiating team and he backed Hunter and the deal and Ray (along with KG and Pierce) were probably the 3 loudest critics of the deal.

2. DH says:

1. I am female and 2. I don't think it was me that mentioned it...

tryna fuck?

4. DH says:

Anon, if you are talking to me, I was responding to Jesse's sentence under the video that says "DH mentioned it in his initial "Celtics Get Doolling post"" where he obviously thinks I am a man.

5. Haha sorry didn't know you were female, and i think it was you. I looked up the CL post for Dooling, you mentioned that they got in a wrestling match and were both suspended.

6. DH says:

That's OK. Maybe I did mention it but in quoted text from another article. I ahve posted so many articles the past few days from all the free agency madness it's hard to recall. Thanks for changing "him" to "her!"

7. shelbyl says:

Speaking of fights, did anyone know that Rondo and Doc got into a fight between games 2 & 3 against Miami?

This CP trade clusterfuck has just made more sense after reading that article.

Keyon Dooling's permanent expression on his face is that he's pissed off at the world.

he actually said that he and ray had a long talk when he came so there is no bad blood. he said this in his practice video when he came to boston

Can't believe no one has mentioned how quick ray ray took him down. Looked strong.