According to Sherrod Blakely from Comcast Sports Net, Celtics rookie E'Twaun Moore has moved ahead of Avery Bradley in Doc's rotation, so look for Moore to get Bradley's minutes in our upcoming games.

With Pierce coming back and Pietrus joining the team soon, Pavlovic might get sent back to shooting guard so Moore might see very limited minutes. But most of Celtics nation is eager to see what E'Twaun can do, and I think Doc's decision to move him up in the pecking order is a good one since Bradley hasn't been very productive the past few games.

Danielle Hobeika 12/28/2011 11:24:00 PM Edit

Smart decision Doc.

2. Jim R. says:

I want to see a little more JJJ (I'd also like to see him put on a little weight, get stronger...he is KG-esq). Happy for Moore, he deserves it.

I like this move. Avery Bradley is fast but E'twaun Moore is a good shooter. I look forward to seeing Moore play

4. ben says:

I'd like to see JJ and E'Twaun play together... they were teammates for four years so I assume they have some chemistry. They'd feel comfortable together..

It's about time, I'm sorry but Avery Bradley is god aweful, he does not belong in the rotation, let alone the NBA

am why AB is still on the team anyway?
    another draft bust from DA

7. JR=fair weather fan says:

They dont let avery play ....as we seen when hes let loose he can be legit.

8. shelbyl says:

Had seen this coming, really. Bradley simply can't get it going.

"JR=fair weather fan" you're a tool bag. A fair weather fan is someone who only follows a team when they're successful. It has nothing to do with being honest about the evaluation of a player on your favorite team.

10. CelticsAvenger says:

ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!

Maybe we can put him ahead of Pavlovic and Daniels too?

12. cfam wordddd says:

So can we put Pavlovic behind Moore because I can say (yes this early) with confidence that Id rather have Moore out there.

13. Avery Bradley says:

Don't trade me Danny!

14. nish says:

Finally! Give the rookies a chance.

Avery is explosive and has a solid jumper but his mind just doesn't get it yet. Once the on switch 'clicks' he's going to be a dangerous player. Any true basketball fan understands this. I agree E'twaun needs to get his minutes until AB can figure it out. E'twaun has that oblivious ignorance that can score him points in this league until he matures. Let him play.

players passed up in the 2010 Draft for Avery Bradley...

Jordan Crawford - Washington Wizards (dynamic scorer)
    Grevis Vasquez - Memphis/New Orleans (great back up PG who had a great playoffs with Memphis)
    Landry Fields - New York Knicks (solid shooter, great defende

Danny has to step it up...

Marshon Brooks just scored 17 points again for the Nets. Will be starting for them soon. C's should of just kept him. I was excited when we drafted him, then pissed when we traded him, then the optimist in my got excited about JJJ, then the realist in me after watching the preseason saw why an athletic big man lasted all the way to the end of the 1st round. Johnson may one day be a player. Brooks already is.

you are exactly right, i dont know what danny was thinking with that trade. we need rookies who are NBA ready, which marshon brooks is already making a strong argument that he already is. JJJ might be a good player one day, but he will not make an impact this year with that tiny frame. e'twaun is going to be a good player for us though. avery bradley looks absolutely lost whenever he plays. he has no confidence in his offensive game whatsoever. i keep hearing rumors of a possible rondo for westbrook trade, which in my mind would be a win-win for both teams. westbrook is such a potent scorer, he would look devastating as a number one option on the celtics.