Karl Dillinger 12/18/2011 12:21:00 PM Edit

why the fuck did you post this

2. Reean says:

Karl have you been drinking again?

hahaha, this is great. Just make sure you have warm clothes on.

Did you even prepare for this? Bass is only a half year older than Davis. Celtics only have one 3 games in 3 days.

5. Karl says:

Haha, great comments by Anonymous 1 and 2. Didn't prepare that much. Just having some fun. Thanks for the comments people.

"There's no offseason for kayaking." :)

People should leave questions here for Karl to answer in his next video.

8. Karl says:

good call JR. I'll answer anything about the Celtics or life in general.

would you elaborate on the subject of Wilcox? He seems like quite simply the most important bargain pick up this year so far...

10. Harry says:

Question for Karl's next video: If you like a girl, how do you get her?

11. Karl says:

Good questions so far. Email to Karl.Dillinger@gmail.com

I think you should name the segmen simply "Karl on the Kayak"

13. Good call. Karl on the kayak it is!

14. Keyon's Drooling says:

4:29 of my life I'll never get back.

15. Haha, I was waiting for one of those!

16. Tobias says:

Yeah you're going to have to come prepared better next time. No one wants to hear some dude just babble for 4 and a half minutes while looking at water.

Only thing that would have made this video watchable is if he capsized at the end.

18. I will, just experimenting. Probably too long too. Usually I move the camera around but the current was too fast so I had to tie up on shore. Thanks for watching!

19. Damn! Rough talk from someone who is afraid to put their name up. Thanks dude!

20. Mike Doran says:

There. Put my name up. Too bad you weren't afraid to put that video up. Thanks dude!

I actually think this is pretty cool Karl. I like the music in the beginning. Personally I don't think the Celtics have a shot at home court or getting past the second round. But it's good to hear your perspective.

I'd like to take this trip with you in the kayak and discuss things. I think adding another person would make it more intriguing. Perhaps every time you post one of these you have a different Celticslife writer join you. And we do it like "Pardon the Interruption."

As for the title how about "Green Talk from the Blue River." Or if you go and kayak in different areas it could be "Green Talk from the Hudson River" etc.

Also I'd recommend doing this from a blimp on occasion too. Just to mix it up.

23. Thanks Mike! I'll make sure to send you a personalized copy next time. Have a great day!

Thanks TB. Would be great to have someone else but nobody else is dumb enough to go out in 35 degree weather on the river with me.

24. I'll talk to JR about getting a blimp in the CelticsLife budget.

Also I think it should be discussing other things too. Like mostly Celtic/ NBA talk but also other things, like "whose better looking in their prime, Linda Harrison or Claudia Cardinale?" That's some good discussion.

26. Mike Doran says:

Thanks Karl! We can use it as an enhanced interrogation technique now that water boarding is prohibited. Have a great day!

27. Haha, I like that idea Mike!

TB-Ya, I am going to talk about other things. I'm encouraging people to send me questions and I'll answer them. It's just about doing something new and fun. It's not serious. Just something different rather than the same articles and facts. It's dumb but who cares.

28. I wish Norman Dale was a guest of yours

Ok Karl, than that's my question, Claudia Cardinale or Linda Harrison?

And yes Mike, Norman Dale would be an ideal guest.

30. Karl says:

Linda Harrison though both are just incredible. This should be a new segment on the site.

Lol at Karl giving his answer now. Was eagerly awaiting the next episode to find it out. Thanks for the spoiler! ;)

32. Not Linda Harrison says:

Hey Karl,

I have a question for you. I hear you are cute, are you single?

This thread is quickly spiraling out of control lol

34. Michelle says:

Question for Karl: What type of women's underwear do you prefer?

35. DH says:

Karl wears women's underwear?