I woke up this morning to a BBM from my friend Sterling that the NBA had reached a tentative agreement to end the lockout. If this is true, the season will start on Christmas day. I am betting they will have the Celtics on. I am so happy right now. Celtics season is back. I love everyone except Laker and Heat fans. I will provide further commentary once I have my Dunkin Donuts coffee.

Karl Dillinger 11/26/2011 08:22:00 AM Edit

1. Anjie says:

Soooo excited!!!! My bday is Christmas day so this is an early present WOOOP WOOOP!!!! #CELTICLIFE

2. Reean says:

:') #JeffGreen,JJ,and E'tuwan!! :) F/A Training Camps start Dec. 9 please God give us Kenyon Martin, Vince Carter, and DeAndre Jordan ! (A guy can hope right)

3. This comment has been removed by the author.
  4. Thank god its finally over

5. WShaw says:

Back to work for us! And pursuit of banner 18 in the KG's and Ray's last year.

6. Hallelujah! Get pumped boys and girls!

7. TH says:

Rondooooooooooooooooooooooooo lets get Banner 18!

8. Sarah says:

Yes, all is right with the world, can't wait to see some C's play some ball

This team won't last a chance if they have to play back to back games on a 4 games in 5 nights schedule. We'll be way to tired to play. Last year we were horrible in back to backs.
    Cmon now people let's be real. My man KG is intense but you think he'll be able to keep the intensity for 3 games straight??

2012-13 that's what we need to focus on. Let's get DH12

-My personal opinion on this season

10. shelbyl says:

I bought NBA 2k12 last night, and hours later the Yahoo guy with a long-Polish-name-that-I-cannot-remember-and-even-if-I-did-wouldn't-be-able-to-spell tweeted about the season being back.

What I'm saying is this: I made it happen. I spent that last coin which made Stern realize what's at stake. (The analogy here is that Stern is Mr. Krabs from Spongebob)

Thank you. Thank you.

I had my Supreme Coffee (hate Dunkins). and it's true, the Celtics will play on Christmas Day in N.Y. Woohoo!!! Wonder what kind of shape the players are in. So glad it's over.