I just found these while randomly typing things in Google. Thought they looked pretty cool as collector's items and what not. I'm kind of surprised they left out Dirk, Durantula, Timmy D and LePrincess.

Anyone interested in getting one can purchase KG separately at Amazon.

Dane(a) B(arros) 9/24/2011 04:00:00 PM Edit

1. Fuck everyone else, i want a KG one!lol
    They didn't leave Dirk out, he is in the video @0.29 & it also says limited edition out of 300, so im guessing that means there are 300 mini nba player collectibles.

They showed Dirk when they were showing the stuff underneath his shoes
    I'm def getting a KG one.
    mango

3. cfam worddddd says:

These are awesome. Of course KG looks the most badass. Love to see the rest of the gang. Nice find.

Kobe looks so friendly!! What he's a rapist? Yeah but look at that smile, I can't stay mad at him.
    -DL

They should have a Celtics team set. Kg, Pierce, Ray, Rondo, and... uh some center. lol.

Amare looks like Adrian Griffin Bean looks like Gumby and Derek Rose looks like Sinbad.

7. I cant even believe they put KG with these non-defensive players =.= such a shame....

JR I remember when the Starting Lineup Collection came out in 1988. The Celtics were the only team to have all 5 figures. I think the Flakers had 4 and Ac Green and Byron Scott got snubbed.

Anyways I picked them all up the first day except Dennis Johnson who they didn't have. I eventually got DJ.

Check out the list. A Winston Garland one would be awesome. And I feel like I've seen the Steve Stipanovich one lol.

9. The D-Wade one looks just like Juwan Howard.

10. Renaldo's Walkman says: