As QD from the Shoutbox pointed out, Rondo has been quite busy this summer making commercials. His latest is an appearance in a Champs Sporting Goods ad. Seeing Rondo in purple and gold, even if it was only for a second, made my eyes burn!

Danielle Hobeika 8/21/2011 10:48:00 PM Edit

1. DanitaRoshonda says:

Thats RIGHT! Shake that s*** off BABY!#CELTICS!!!

2. I just started thinking - Rondo was wearing Kobe's Nikes a couple times this past season. lol

The Green Mamba haha, yo Rondo can act, i love that commercial...

Oh nice find PBB, i had no idea he wore those shoes

mango

4. QD says:

Yeah B, he has worn those shoes quite a bit this season. Pissed some folks off too. LOL

5. QD says:

You know that Lakers fans will take a screen capture of him all Lakered up and use it to taunt us with at some point, but whatever. ~ Ryan Desmarais

Too funny, but I could see it happening.

6. Sarah says:

Rondo's face was classic when he saw he was in laker's clothes, I could just tell he must have been thinking, 'oh hell no, get me out of this stuff immediately' lol.

7. Nicholas says:

can you imagine the pitch when he was presented with the idea of dressing lakers clothes? haha he'd of insisted on some kind of comical dis for sure

I almost vomit when I saw Mr.Rondo in purple & yellow Ahhhhhhh ;/ I hope I don't have nightmares

Fucking funny thoo ;)

I love this commercial!
    Reaction was hilarious! :D

10. hahaha funny :DD,is it me or does the guy who talks over in the commercial in the end say we know gay?cause it sounds that way lol when he is trying to say game xD

that's right rondo, shake off that purplegold devil, we all about that holy green

12. but...f*** his wearing LA fitted.bull isssshhhh

13. patrick says:

hahahah ok now i get it :)))

14. cfam worddaapp says:

lol this is fantastic. I have to say I cringed at the purple and yellow though.

omfg if u watch this on youtube and read all the comments u'll see even after getting completely swept, all laker fans still have their heads shoulder deep up their asses

16. lol @Anon above.
    Yea I noticed that also. They will talk all kinds of shit about Rondo, yet they will take him on their team ANY DAY w/o hesitation.