Boston Celtics newest additions, Moore & Johnson, introductions & interviews.

ᴘᴇᴀɴᴜᴛ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙ. 6/27/2011 12:28:00 PM Edit

1. Jon L. says:

I don't see Moore contributing much this season, but I see Johnson contributing a bit. He needs to bulk up so he can compete with the big guys in the NBA.

2. YouGotRondo'd says:

judging from this video, looks like Ainge doesn't have any plans on resigning Von Wafer. hmmmmmmmmmmm.

it was the same case last year Jon. Not many people thought 'Gody would be anything more than "that white token guy" or "white mamba 2.0" yet he turned out pretty good before he got traded for peanuts.

4. wordaapp says:

Great point jenda. Lol at the sad but very true peanuts comment

Good point yougotrondo'd. Is this the end of Von Wafer?

I suppose it could be similar to Marquis switching numbers for Jermaine O'Neal...

6. YouGotRondo'd says:

yeah tb, but Johnson's a rookie. so i don't see Von giving his number to a rookie. plus i've read a few articles saying Von is gone.

7. YinBin says:

I think both guys were great choices! Moore is a good ballhandler and will let Rondo rest. He can score,defend, & has a high bball iq. Johnson is a great rebounder and shot blocker that can shoot as well. Best wishes to both young men! Let's go C's!

8. shelbyl says:

And Forsberg still has a shitty mic. Damn.

Can we collect money to get him a decent recording device?

9. @YinBin - I don't think Moore will be the one 'letting Rondo rest' if you know what I mean.

I don't think Doc will have a rookie being our 2nd string PG. We do have Avery and Delonte is likely to be resigned.

As for Thomas, I see him getting more PT that Moore - obviously cause of our current lack of big men. And because he isnt a small big like Baby & Luke - he seems like a dependable defensive player and a reliable scorer in the post, like KG.

Another astute point YougotRondo'd!

LOL shelbyl.

11. QD says:

Who's Thomas, B?

12. YouGotRondo'd says:

PB meant Johnson QD, lol.