The guys who brought us the infamous Chris Bosh press conference video that is very popular among readers at Celtics Life have done it again. This time, they dubbed a whole interview as opposed to just a small segment. The Chris Bosh interview is above and their remix of the LeBron James press conference is after the jump. Note: strong language is used in the videos, please don't watch if you are easily offended.

Danielle Hobeika 6/13/2011 09:33:00 PM Edit

You should really have a warning on this for the langauge..kind of disrespectful if women or kids see this. Thanks.

2. DH says:

Good point, I added a warning. But why women?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you guys have lebron version? LOL

5. wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wordaapp says:

lol great post. This has DH writted all over it.

IMO the "Dick Check, Hello" final 3 seconds was funny in the original video, but this one I wasn't feeling too much. Maybe it tried to be too over the top.

7. DH says:

I just found the LeBron version and will update my original post to include it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMlYnloL32M

8. Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @THE LEBRON VERSION!!!!!!

9. QD says:

Hahahahaaaaaaa!!! "My adams apple really needs to be thumped by some dicks and balls... I'm hungry." I'm hungry.

Lol! I think that vid paraphrased what Bron said just about as best as anything could.

10. QD says:

Damn, did not mean to type "I'm hungry" twice. I meant, I'm hurting from laughing. Lol.

The Bosh version too over the top like Bosh has been the most humble just found it too much of a kick. But found LeBron hillarious as it was probably closer to what he was thinking and really wanted to say.

12. I can see why people are saying the Bosh way is over the top - shit is still funny as hell to me though! LOL!!!

13. lol - damn i cant type

'I can see why people are saying the Bosh vid went over the top' - is what i meant.

14. shelbyl says:

Don't like the Bosh one at all. It is not even insult comedy, it is some weird stuff. I stopped watching after 45 seconds.

LeBron one, on the other hand, was better synched and better scripted. It was more of a mock speech than a random collection of R-rated words.

15. bosh is not such a hated guy. he was cordially and shook hands with dallas after loss. he was even standing in line after lebron to shake hands with dallas. cut him some slack please. he is not the hated. i dont even hate heat but they did not deserve to get past the celtics.