Congratulations to the Boston Bruins for winning the 2011 Stanley Cup!

(from left to right) - Tim Thomas (Playoff MVP), Zdeno Chara, Patrice Bergeron

Thanks to Celtics Lifes' Dane for the idea.

Congrats Bruins! Puck Don't Lie!

(Click image to enlarge)

ᴘᴇᴀɴᴜᴛ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙ. 6/16/2011 03:30:00 PM Edit

I don't get it, who are the other guys with Rasheed Wallace?

2. QD says:

I call sexism, why aren't there any women in the pic?

3. It says it twice up there. Its 3 players from the Boston Bruins.

(from left to right) - Tim Thomas (Playoff MVP), Zdeno Chara, Patrice Bergeron

They won the 2011 Stanley Cup Finals last night.

4. Three Toe says:

this is so racist that my brown hair has decided to part ways with my white scalp. therefore you must pay for my baldness treatment.

5. Hey that ain't me!!!

6. lol Tim - Thats you. The bearded version of you ;)

7. If thats not you, then I think you have an impostor.

LOL at 3toe's comment. Nice job PBB.

If you had to post such a large disclaimer...maybe better not to have posted at all...not all that great anyway ...

10. Well anon, its already posted. Thank you for your 'its not all that great' comment - so that means 'its slightly great!'

=D

11. You know what- just for you 'Anon' under JR.....

SHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!

13. @Anon - no more 'large disclaimer'.
    Is everyone happy!! (clapping) lol

I'm white and I can see why black folks would be offended by this!

Well you seem like a prude then. A black person made the photoshop.

Oh I'm pretty sure dude. I really don't get why Sheed is in a Bruins poster...

My guess would be because this is a Celtics site.

Lol at Anon doubting PBB's race.

PBB, you may only use Scal, Semih, or Kristic in the future as monkeys.

18. lol - yes, anon. i am an african american.

Thats me. And Sheed is in it just randomly. Just for fun. If you dont like it, im sorry. You WILL enjoy tomorrows Afternoon Delight (i hope).

@JR, Semih will be our monkey! Scal is already the White Mamba, and Krstic went back to Europe so Im not putting him in any pics. lol

Wow PBB, do you REALLY like George Lopez on your facebook lol? You do know he's a Flakers fan right??

I'll let it slide though since I like Larry David and I think he's either a Knicks or lal fan...

20. lol tb, yes I like Lopez. 'George Lopez' one of my favorite shows - not the TBS one, but the sitcom. lol
    And I do know he is a Laker fan - sadly.

21. ThomasJ says:

Racist or not, don't understand why Sheed needs to be a monkey with the Bruins. Being African American doesn't exclude you from being racially insensitive.

I don't care who Lopez is a fan of - his humor is still extremely lame. Good guests on his talkshow though.

22. alscorcho says:

to be fair, white or black, we all evolved from apes...so it's not really racist is it?

23. QD says:

Follow these instructions:
    Remove pants/skirt, boxers/tighty whities/panties, bend to a 90 degree angle, insert hand into rear, and remove the stick. After that the pick won't bother you as much.

24. lol QD

@alscorcho - THANK YOU! The picture isn't even meant to be racist, some people are just being ridiculous and TRYING to view it that way.

Enjoy the pic or don't comment.

25. @Thomas J - I CLEARY STATED that I DONT like his TBS show, I said like the sitcom show 'George Lopez' - you know, the one that comes on nick@nite. lol

26. ThomasJ says:

exactly alscorcho! that sounds like fox news defending a monkey cartoon about the president.

27. Also (@ThomasJ), Sheed was just a random addition to this pic. Obviously it wasn't the best choice to put as the monkey (since all of the other guys happen to be white) but we THOUGHT it would be humorous, but some people aren't enjoying the pic, they just keep brining up race.

28. ThomasJ says:

yeah got the Lopez comment after I wrote mine, sorry pb

29. ThomasJ says:

OK we will get off the race angle with the pic. Nothing to do with a stick, QD. I guess I just like Sheed and think there would have been a better face there - like Danny!

1) for monkeying unnecessarily with this years team.

2) his move(s) were as logical for a championship as a monkey throwing his crap around.

If you've seen the hangover 2 youd realize that the monkey was a pot smoking crazy ass. Now if u didn't think about race and considered a Celtic to use, who would you choose? Sheed was the craziest guy we've had here in a long time. We've always used him. Not using sheed just bc he's black would have been lame.

I also just find it ironic that the black people I know that have seen the pic think it's funny and don't understand the complaints and the people complaining have been white.

Honestly it's unfair to pbb to keep at it. Just let it go. I blame Danny singe fir nit signing Chris birdman Anderson and signing POB instead. If we had birdman we could of used him and white ppl would now be happy lol. Instead Danny chose to sign 'sheed as his crazy pot smoking FA. Damn you Danny for not signing a crazy white Mofo.

Just read your last comment thomasj. I thought about Danny as well, but the thing is again of you saw the movie the monkey is cool. Danny is basically the opposite.

Also Mama Wallace says she thinks it's funny. :)

33. Yes JR - i didnt find it racist (being an african american) AND I MADE THE PIC! I didnt even think people would think its racist until we talked about it.All of you people are basically accusing me of being a racist for making this.

Im not racist towards blacks like Sheed, whites like Adam Sandler, asians like Jackie Chan, hispanics like George Lopez, europeans like Semih, aliens like Paul & ET, ANY RACE!! IM NOT A RACIST!! lol - just had to get the damn point across.

This reminds me of in the movie when Galafanakis talks about how he once saw a black albino polar bear.

35. Adam S. says:

I'm JEWISH DAMNIT!!!

36. ThomasJ says:

Got it, JR. I guess I have to see the movie to know the Sheed connection to the monkey was the cool pot smoker thing. That makes sense.

But I don't know about white people liking a birdman signing, he's basically every color except white.

Why is rasheed Wallace in this pic????

38. scroll up and read the comments - we've been thru this already..

lol I heard about this pic and I had to see for myself! Holy Racist! haha...what about a noose? it would be even funnier...

Ignore all this PBB- I feel people are saying "it's racist" now just to say it.

I've never seen the movie The Hangover (either one) so I didn't quite get Rasheed at first either. But once JR explained it, yeah it makes sense.

41. Yea tb, im thinking the same.

TO EVERYONE - If you feel this pic is racist, im sorry. It was meant for a little humor, but almost everyone is looking it in a negative way - totally disregarding the fact that the whole point of this was cause the Bruins won the championship.

PLEASE stop bringing up race - Sheed was just a random addition to the pic(read JRs comment about Sheed being the monkey).

To put you all back on 'good graces' w/me, you will enjoy todays Afternoon Delight, so stay tuned.

42. Quinci D. says:

B ignore it. I wouldn't worry about putting people in good graces either. If we spent our time trying to please everyone, we'd be phsycho. Like TB said, criticizing the pic seems to be the popular thing now. Like anon said, he/she heard about the pic before hand, so they apparently came here with a preconceived notion.

If you decide to put someone else in Sheed's place, I can guarantee that someone will find something wrong with it. Proving once again that you will never be able to please the masses. The pic is there, and it's not changing. If you try to put yourself back into good graces with these ANONYMOUS people, you're going to second guess every pic that you post from now on.

43. Yea I gotcha QD.
    No one can please everybody - :clapping: lol

But does this criticism hurt me? - hell no
    Is it getting annoying? - of course

But it doesn't matter. This isn't a big issue by any means.

The pic wont change. If you don't like it, don't look at it.

44. ThomasJ says:

Even tho JR explained the monkey's qualities that matched up with Sheed, I still say Danny would be the best choice for the visual of being the monkey below this years champions. You just can't waste chances at championships.

Let me know the next time the C's are led by three future HOF players who will sacrafice for ubuntu