twitter.com/shannonbrown
If you thought people pointed fingers in Boston when we lose, L.A. is a whole 'nother level. I'm sure people remember the Lakers "dynasty" that dissolved after Kobe told police he should have just paid women hush money like Shaq did. The funny thing about this Shannon "Don't call me Chris" Brown rumor is that the original rumor involved Kobe's wife convincing Pau's girlfriend to dump the llama. Who knows, maybe Kobe planted the Shannon Brown twist. If you want to read more on this, Terez Owens has an article up.

In a somewhat related note (but not really), I was checking out Pau's twitter and I saw that he's rooting for his former team the Grizzlies, which I thought was pretty cool. I don't hate Gasol like most Celtics fans do (and it appears many Lakers fans do as well). I remember wanting the C's to trade for him years ago. I often wonder if the hate Gasol and a lot of other Europeans in the NBA get is part xenophobia.

JR 5/15/2011 04:02:00 AM Edit

lmao. I didn't even know people were accusing Shannon Brown.

I agree with everything but the xenophobia part, that just sounded silly (i'm european)

I don't hate Gasol. I despise him because he has a great talent and puts a lot of work in his game but it all comes to nothing when he plays like a pussycat. It's no fucking ball of yarn!
    The idea of Bean throwing Brown under the bus is awesome though. Seems a lot like something a Laker would do.

4. Hilary says:

Considering his brother plays for the Grizz, I'd think he was a jerk if he didn't root for them.

I don't mind Pau. I've always been amused by the story of how he wanted to be a doctor and he fell into sticking with basketball instead.

And no on the xenophobia. The "soft" label that follows European players is a stereotype, but one that developed in the recent past as a result of multiple prominent European players actually being less aggressive/physical than expected. And "soft" gets tossed around at plenty of Americans too... ask the Boshmallow about it.

I have always been a fan of Pau...until he was traded to the Lakers. Since then, I just ignore the fact that he's in the NBA.

If the Lakers trade him somewhere then I will start following him again. He is the best Spanish player in our history and he has been an icon for my country.

Lakers are just this, as everyone knows. Kardashian, Playboy mansions, a rapist, a boxer that should be out of the league, a pimp...Lakers plainly suck

6. The Fakers are the focus of evil in the modern world. I couldn't be happier that they got bounced out of the playoffs. They need to be exterminated every year around this time like a common garden pest. Thank Christ we won't have to watch that freak show at the Forum with all of the assorted celebutards.

That
    "letshannondunk.com" site really took off lol

Kobe was the one who slept with Pau's girlfriend lets face it!

One of the most popular games has been accessible on the Android Market for fairly
    sometime now. For these who are hooked on to it will enjoy immediate updates of friends and their social network.

Here is my blog :: whatsapp on pc, http://bruntsukker.blogspot.fr/,