The Orlando Sentinel has put together an interactive web page to try and convince Dwight Howard not to leave Orlando. Part of the page is a feature where users can click on various other team's logos to see how Dwight would look in that team's uniform. Aside from NBA teams such as the Celtics, Lakers, and Knicks, there are a variety of humorous options such as the WNBA's Miracle, the Harlem Globetrotters, and an Amway Center vendor.

While we won't know Dwight's final destination for another year or so, it's amusing to see which uniform suits D12 best.

Click here to have some fun.

Danielle Hobeika 4/30/2011 01:45:00 PM Edit

1. .chuckT. says:

haha!!
    Gosia posted this in the shoutbox yesterday.

wow him and kg the defence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. DH says:

I love Dwight with makeup and braids, that is so funny. And in the Tropics uni from Semi-Pro. Too funny

4. Beantown says:

I don't think he's going to leave Orlando, I really don't. Anybody would love to have him, he's a franchise player and probably the most dominant defensive center the league has had since prime-Shaq or David Robinson. I just think that he cares too much about public perception and he seems to be the type of guy that wouldn't want to disgrace his team like that.

5. I could just about imagine our starting lineup.
    Rondo- the best point guard in the league.

KG - second to the defensive player of the year award.

Ray - hard to guard, 3 point king, amazing player to have on a basketball team.

Pierce- the captain...and obviously is an amazing basketball player...has to guard Kobe and Lebron and he still gets points up.

Dwight - shot blocker...outstanding rebounder and can score...he had like 46 points that one game.

I would love our starting lineup...it is great with JO but injuries play apart also. We need DWIGHT!

I would love him in a celtics jersey. But stay in orlando for a little while. I mean, what would I do with my newly bought jersey?

D-12 GOING 2 LA

He needs to come to Boston. Can you imagine those alley-oops from Rondo? He needs to change that number cuz my boy Von Wafer is wearing 12 already. Hehe

As a boston fan (sox,c's,b's,and pats) i promised myself i wouldnt get wrapped up in the rumor mills anymore because it hurts so bad when things dont pan out.. but... holy S---.. if we get dwight howard.... i would cry.... i....would....cry...