Rajon Rondo and Paul Pierce speak to the media in Madison Square Garden after sweeping the New York Knicks. Note: My software can only record 60 seconds of streaming video at a time, so I apologize for the brief interruptions after every minute.

In one of these non-recorded gaps, the media asked Rondo and Pierce about their response to Mike D'Antoni's statment that he would like to see how Rondo would play in Minnesota without the luxury of being on the court with 3 future Hall of Famers. Both Pierce and Rondo declined to comment.

Doc Rivers, KG, and Jeff Green's interviews after the jump.

Doc Rivers

Kevin Garnett

Jeff Green

Danielle Hobeika 4/24/2011 07:36:00 PM Edit

Does PP send a message to anyone by wearing a Fakers' color tie?!

2. QD says:

Awwh, DH no one cares about the interuptions. We appreciate the vids being posted.

It takes a real dumbass to ask Rondo and Pierce about Mike's comment when he is sittin right there. And they are the most together teams out there so u can about imagine that he was gonna answer u...all he was going to do was embarass u for asking. They should have asked that and had KG answer it haha.

4. DH says:

Thanks QD! I still would have preferred to be in the locker room though ;)

Anon #2 - I think KG would have declined to comment as well. But Big Baby might have been a different story! He is known for saying ridiculous stuff. The only time I have seen Baby decline to comment was about Phil Jackson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9ITvdAXiCU

Haha yeah Baby just is a huge baby he wants attention...KG def. would have stuck up for him and he probably would have said something to embarasse the guy and he would have been like lets go Rondo and get up and leave. Does anyone have a website with the whole video to watch what they had to say?

6. DH says:

The post-game videos of Rondo, Pierce, and Doc are the entirety of the interviews, aside from a short gap each minute since my software can only record 60 seconds of footage at a time and then it took a few seconds for me to restart it.

The only others that were interviewed were D'Antoni, Melo, and Amar'e. No other Celtics at the press conference.

Okay...but does anyone have the part where it has Pierce an Rondo's comment..cause your video cut out right when they were going to answer the guys question.

So people on Celtics Life get extra? Nice :)

9. DH says:

Anon -- As mentioned under the video, both declined comment so there wasn't anything really that was said. I think Pierce just said "no comment" and Rondo said "That is one man's opinion" and then they moved to the next question without saying anything else. Check youtube.com/espnforsberg, he might have gotten that part, but really nothing was said.

JR - Yes, I recorded the full interviews, I think most others just have snippets. I am thinking of upgrading my software from the free version to the licensed version for $40 so I can record more than 60 seconds of streaming video.

10. QD says:

Lol, DH maybe we can sneak into the locker room next series, and get a sneak peak.

Thanks DH i found the video thanks for informing me of that guys name, greatly appreciate it :)