You can also click on the links below to watch all the episodes:

Episode 1 - Watch now     Episode 2 - Watch now      Episode 3 - Watch now      Episode 4 - Watch now      Episode 5 - Watch now

Danielle Hobeika 3/16/2011 11:54:00 PM Edit

1. Not ready for this one. Started to watch it on TV and ended up shutting it off in tears. I love Perk's situation in OKC and I love the way Green and Krstic are playing for the Celtics. But I still miss Perk.

Thanks do much for posting this DH.

3. DH says:

No prob.

FL, let me know if you end up watching it through. I'd like to hear other people's opinions on this episode.

I just was shocked that they did not even mention Krstic's name, even though he was obviously in the footage and ended up being really impressive in his first few games. No mention of Semih, Luke, or Marquis. Obviously, Perk and Green were the focus of the trade, but with the Celtics' team philosophy, I can't believe they did not even say one word about the rest of the players involved since 1/3 of the line-up was traded.

4. QD says:

They may have said something about them, I saw a clip of Semih in the same hotel lobby as Nate, it was a deleted scene, no telling how many scenes were cut out, at no control of the team.

Yeah QD, DH posted the deleted scenes earlier this week. Here they are:
    5 Deleted Scenes from Episode 4 of "The Association: Boston Celtics" The best is the last one.

6. wil says:

This episode def was emotional, probably the only team in the NBA that the whole team was "is" as close as they are, especially us the fans as well. Another negative output of this episode is that of the games wit the "new" guys their was no mention of Kristic who has played like a beast from the jump, especially upping out rebound avg tremendously. Other than that i cant wait for the next one! #18 comming soon...good video post DH!

7. DH says:

Q.D. - As JR mentioned, I was actually the one that posted the deleted scenes. What I was saying is there was a ton of great footage they could have included, and it just baffled me that the director opted to not even mention the other players that were involved in the drama around the trade deadline. I know the Celtics have no control over what is included, I just meant that if I were producing this series, I would have at least mentioned all the other players since the Celtics are a team that focus on chemistry and Ubuntu and it's really strange to leave that out.

8. Three Toe says:

thanks for posting. i'm going to have too start watching these from the first episode. but for now, Thumbs up, Ray Allen.

9. Tim says:

Thanks for posting this. I was watching this last night when it was on ESPN and I agree it was hard to watch, especially the part where Perkins knew he was getting traded and was just sitting there on his hotel bed with his Celtics shirt on. Tough to watch right there.

On the golf course: Ray, what's up with your trousers? It's not 95' anymore! lol

Just watched the entire episode. I liked it. Obviously if these were an hour in length they could include more, but I thought it was well done.

12. ali says:

i agree with you DH, a little disappointed in this episdoe. no mention of kristic, luke, semih, quis. definitely hard to watch the part when perk is in his hotel room :( but i was expecting more, especially with the trading and all. i truly do enjoy watching all the players and their different personalities. the celtics are without a doubt the team that understands the meaning of brotherhood. i wish i could spend a day with them! :)

13. coco says:

This just brought back that heavy feeling on that trade deadline. Saw the scene of Perk in the hotel room for the first time and that's where I broke into tears. Agree that there should have been some mention of the other guys that were traded (Quis, Luke, Semih). They have, after all, released a third of their roster. I thought Krstic also had more impact compared to Green on the first game vs Clippers. It was a little odd not to even mention him.

I think you guys are crazy. The level of intrigue for the first three episodes was very high, and this one is no different. Disappointing? How can you say that? Because in the twenty-three minutes of the show's duration they didn't mention the names of Kristic, Luke, Semih, and Quis. I love the Celtics, and I love being around Celtic fans, but at times it seems like it's impossible to satisfy you guys. I don't know what you saw while watching this, but I saw more human emotion in this one episode than any of the others. It was honest, and gives real insight into the dynamics of our beloved team. I say it was a riveting episode, capturing the fundamental nature of life amidst a professional basketball team in pursuit of an ultimate goal shared among brothers. Beautiful stuff.

this is why i love my celtics <3
    no other team in the nba has as much heart and chemistry as these guys.. doc rivers is a father to all of them and i love that !
    talent wins games.. but teamwork wins championships.. lets get it celtics! banner 18!

16. shelbyl says:

Finally got to see it. This episode would've been perfect in terms of structure if we had just traded Perk and Nate for Green.

You have Krstic, Semih, Luke, Quis in the footage, man. C'mon. At least have the courtesy to say their names once.

Now that I think about it, maybe that was the problem. "How do you say that guy's name? Eh, screw it, not gonna mention that. Let's pretend it's all about Jeff Green, his name is quite English."

Do you have episode 5 yet?? thanks for posting the prevous.

18. CeCe says:

I am still hurting from the Perk trade. I haven't really watch too much of Celtics ball since then, let alone BB period. I am loving Perk at OKC but still...this deal could've waited until the end of the season. I cried like everyone else...The team wasn't the only ones hurting, so was the fans!!