Hate to lose Perk and the Thunder just improved no doubt, but we have to embrace Jeff Green now. He's a solid player. He need to be more than that for Danny to look good in this deal. We will see.

JR 2/24/2011 03:26:00 PM Edit

1. it will take a while for me to swallow the trade and watch this video...m gonna pass on this one for a while!!
    kunzang

I cannot believe Perkins is actually in this deal... I am Sooooo upset over this!!! I dont care for this jeff green guy, or Any guy, I wouldnt take Dwight Howard over Perkins!!! and I guarantee you Rondo will not be playing as well as he has been... Him and Perk are Best Friends!!! That is something the GM's need to CONSIDER before doing this!!! Oh Man, SO upset, Cannot get over this!

Make this a video of the day

i dont mind the trade
    perks is gettin old and the whole celtics team is getting old
    having a young player whom can bring offense power is great
    but WHAT ABOUT HIS DEFENCE??, is it as good as perks ??
    coz perk's rebounding skills are never seen before stuff

Anyone enjoy how at 1:35 he torches defensive master Perkins? I like Perk, but this deal makes sense if they're gonna take a run at Dwight and don't want to commit to an injury-prone Perk in the future.

EVERYONE LOOKS GOOOD ON A HIGHLIGHT REEL!!!!!!!

P.S.: Dwight Howard is the biggest DIVA in the NBA. I don't care how good he is, he will destroy all chemistry that this Celtic team thrives on.
    How could you get rid of Perk?!

7. Starting at 1:33 Jeff Green drives by and dunks on Perkins THEN Troy Murphy... what are the chances?

8. Grizzle says:

The reality is Perk's injury is probably worse than we know. As much as I love perks D ...we need some O as well from the posistion. An all dunk highlight reel does not make me feel so comfortable but at least we know dude got some game.

Time will tell.

Go celtics! Perk we will miss you !

Welcome to Boston, Jeff. I am sure you will play well. Let's go Celtics!

10. QD says:

"and I guarantee you Rondo will not be playing as well as he has been"

If this is the case then we would have to question Rondo's professionalism and him as a player, I'm sure he's hurt, but I don't think he will allow it to effect his game from here on out. If losing Perk in this deal effects him to the point where it would effect his game, then what will happen when PP, KG, and Ray retire. I think he'll be fine.